Pierre for PM

>every budget will be ruthlessly slashed and brought to balance
>freedom and morale will improve
>no one will eat bugs
>you will be happy if you work hard

If you're having 2nd doubts, just watch this
youtu.be/v6_-QwfN7jk

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-181502~2.png (1080x1068, 575.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nABQmrx-bE
youtu.be/5ZaVfEHxs30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>every budget will be ruthlessly slashed and brought to balance
this is what the parasite class that rules us fears most

still not voting

Pumping the big PP thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=2nABQmrx-bE

>do you feel in charge, Justin?

Attached: 1644106802626m.jpg (1024x680, 81.35K)

You are foolish.

HOLY FUCKING BASED. But I'll still probably vote PPC since I live in a liberal riding

>married a poo and had poo children

>morale will improve
*almost stops honking*
go on.

Wow... Calling out the WEF plants.

He’s a shill kys

Pay cheques not debt
Based and poilievre pilled

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-163116_Messenger.jpg (1063x1564, 519.76K)

ITS OVER PPC IS FINISHED

lmao
Part is only getting started. ppwga

This is the main thing that gives me a good feeling, he has no fear and it seems like everyone on every party hates him on a personal level lol, that shows he's not a bootlicker.

I think he was held down from speaking his mind on mandates because there's a very good chance he would just be forced out by O'Toole for doing so. What good would he do if he's cancelled for having "unacceptable views"? He had to pick the right moment, and I don't really blame him

Mad Max is based af but he has none of the same risks

Why bother?

Attached: 1644089366265.png (1324x830, 1.06M)

he a jew?

i knew this was why they ousted O'Toole. they lost too many voters to the PPC last election, they had no other option. as much as i'd rather the PPC, poillivre is the one single CPC member i would actually vote for.

Basically this, I wouldn't vote for anyone else in the conservatives

youtu.be/5ZaVfEHxs30

He's one of the view that actually knows what's going on. I've seen cabinet meetings where spendings literally 45 min straight asking
>And where is that money coming from?
>Ok but that $XX million, where does that come from?
>And how do you get that money?
Etc etc, the liberals literally just sit there stammering and speechless because they have no actual idea that it's being created with an infinite inflation money printer and not coming out of a "taxpayer bank account" or something

I see he moved his israeli flag

Attached: 1630709654985.png (656x679, 228.97K)

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH PRAISE GOD AHAHAH LETS FUCKING GO BOYS

If he doesn't openly say he will repeal mandates, don't bite. Vote minor nationalist parties

This is why the PPC is necessary, it's forced the Conservatives to recognise that they've gone too far left and they need to swing back right. The PPC needs to push the big party further and further right until Jews deserving gas chambers is no longer a controversial policy.

YES

ONLY A PIERRE COULD DESTROY A TRUDEAU.

>it will be different this time!!!!!!
LOL imagine still falling for this.

Is there a chance there could be another election soon, could the call another one? Or are we waiting another 3ish years?

If not, he’s a worthless shabbos scumfuck:

>On February 13, 2009, Poilievre stood in the House of Commons to make a statement concerning incidents of alleged anti-Semitism at York University. Poilievre stated his belief that Canadians must address anti-Semitism on college and university campuses.

>"Mr. Speaker, our Conservative government condemns the latest anti-Semitic outburst at York University. This week, chants of 'Zionism is racism' were heard, and one person was called a 'dirty Jew'. Sadly, incidents like these have become far too prevalent on college and university campuses across Canada. I am reminded of the violent left-wing mob that shouted anti-Semitic curses at a former Israeli prime minister and prevented him from speaking at Concordia University in 2002. I fear there is a rise among the extreme left of a new anti-Semitism. We see it in the instances that I mentioned. It lies below the surface of the public discourse waiting, waiting for us to let our guard down, waiting for the outrage to subside, waiting for the right time to flourish. We must confront it, fight it, and defeat it."[25]

probably not as trudeau is pretty unpopular right now and will be for the next little while