This board is honestly only good for beginner and intermediate redpills...

This board is honestly only good for beginner and intermediate redpills. I feel as if the IQ is too low for advanced topics. I’ve heard better redpills on the FED on Any Forums, diet on Any Forums and secret societies on /x/.

Attached: 01B954E6-D64C-4819-A5D0-FE607C1F36DB.jpg (1825x839, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/claraaafernandez/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The 2016 election was disastrous for the quality of this board, things were much better before.

Mods!

Yeah 2016 really ruined this board if not the world

1 3 2 ………… 4

rightmost is literally the hottest. i don't understand how pedophile are a thing. is it just because of the taboo?

It's not the IQ, it's the thread velocity and character limit. Everybody is just trying to fire off a quip here. Cripplechan in its heyday was high IQ effortposting nirvana.

2, 3, 4, 1

>muh election!!!!1111!1
Fuck off new faggots.
Any Forums was done the moment moot betrayed.

stfu Faggot. kys sage

is she like 12 in the first pic?

Lurking on /pol can be like fishing...sometimes you have to wait a long time for a good catch. It can be enjoyable along the way if your expectations are calibrated.

can't unsee
is this the final redpill?

3 is best

yeah

For me, It's the first image.

Attached: XJP.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

Praise Thy Emperor
All jews whos doing bs to the entire world must seize capital and power.
America will become a wasteland like a part of holy terra.

/thread
And OP is likely part of this problem if he wasn't aware of this.

3 > 4 > 2

Is objectively true

literally nothing useful or interesting has ever been posted on biz or fit. x can be amusing at times.

I just don't understand how little /pol talks about western capitalism, corporations, corporate capture of gov, neocolonialism etc. Instead they just insert "jew".

Attached: roll.jpg (1825x839, 323.28K)

Rollin' 4 cunny

roll

this

insane how things changed

This. If we ban r*ddit and faceberg cookies, and permaban screenshot posting (with little to no input in the OP) the quality would increase drastically

2>1>3>4

Incredibly wrong

>2016
People act like it started and stopped there, but the real problem is the unilateral censorship that funnels people into this literal honeypot

It's over for Any Forums, unironically. The orange retard and his following of migapede boomers, plus the troons and braindead zoomies diluted the quality of this place.

3>>>>>>>>everyone else

Is she legal in all those pics? If not, am I going to prison if I fap?

I come to this board for laughs. Otherwise, only a legitimate retard would believe anything actually posted here. Everyone is either larping as racist for a laugh or so mentally gone that they actually believe this schizo shit.

Based Asmongold sponsoring cute cunnies.

well thanks for backing up your statement.

roilll

Attached: 1642280322584.jpg (1284x1254, 1.13M)

Glow harder

I can't discuss racist or sensitive topics on /x/. Only jannies get to say kike, nigger, or faggot in their thread openers. Most of it is unmitigated larp; obfuscation of actual pearls.

I’ve grown out of every board after I binge them for 12 hours a day.

Why does her ass jut out so much.

tight

Attached: licky.webm (400x400, 196.14K)

Role

Took me a while to figure out who she was.

instagram.com/claraaafernandez/

How old is she in these pics please?
>1 - too young but obviously going to be hot soon
>2 - looking foxy, juicy ass and thighs, woodberry
>3 - absolute perfection
>4 - already creeping up on the wall
God imagine being a woman and peaking so young. We have to suffer in the early days but truly we are blessed in the long run. DO NOT get tied down in your early 20s boiz, I wasted too much of that time and I'm glad I got out. Once you near 30 as long as you look after yourself everything starts to turn, if you are in shape and a relatively well adjusted person by 30 then you are a fucking God and own this world, every woman every age wants to fuck you and you just sit back and wait for them to come to you. I feel sorry for women honestly.

Attached: Rollin.gif (480x304, 1.32M)