Nothing gonna happen. Nothing ever happens

Nothing gonna happen. Nothing ever happens.

You think putin and biden haven't already come to an agreement that makes neither look weak on the world stage? This Russian troop build up is just dick stroking and US troop movement into Eastern Europe is just more dick stroking of an agreed upon amount. It's all priced in.

Attached: map-russia-ukraine-nc-ps-220114_1642181418028_hpEmbed_17x12_992.jpg (992x704, 94.69K)

An invasion is literally the only reason for this buildup. What else could there be?

If you don't support Russia you're an idiot. They're the only ones that will be able to liberate your country

you just have to believe really hard

loool

This map is stupid. There are russian troops in belarus and moldova

found the bot

it's a message to ukraine to desist from joining NATO which would place missiles on its border. if the demand isn't met it will probably be an invasion.

Sure, I was just talking about that Russia will most likely invade. If they would make it here, I might even join them.

this whole thing is a "two more weeks" operation by putin

he's knows he can't win ww3 but what he can do is wait for the imminent collapse of the US into civil war, then when the Americans are out of the picture, he can move with impunity

its always based until you're the one getting debased

>imminent collapse of the US into civil war
>2 more weeks
the irony

>Nothing ever happens.

Its more like the more things happen, the more things didn't happen.

Ukraine's Euromaiden accomplished nothing except for slightly elevating the status of the Jew. The unjewing of Ukraine will be a yawnfest 2 weeks after it starts.

You'll be amazed how little we care 1 year from now.

Nah, one needs to know when its time to make a stand.

Talking about Euromaidan, I always wondered whether Ukrainians did regret it.
My grasp of Russian is too poor and I really don't get RuNet memes enough to ask dvach.

>germany
>one needs to know when its time to make a stand.
oh god even more irony

>This Russian troop build up is just dick stroking and US troop movement into Eastern Europe is just more dick stroking of an agreed upon amount.
No! Invasion is all but confirmed. It's very hard to hide army movements in modern age. It's over...

How is it being on the wrong side of history again and again?

well im sure it sucks
but even back then it was relatively clear germany stood alone in its ideology
by extension, you stand alone with that opinion

No, you should now that very well.

Attached: 2021-09-17_162408.jpg (784x979, 188.91K)

An invasion is definitely going to happen.
I don't THINK it will lead to nukes falling, but I suggest you all enjoy potentially your last days regardless. Or at least last days of peace for a long time.
Even with lack of nukes falling, there will still be riots, curfews and other general shitiness that comes with war. Expect violence. Start a garden now while you can. Go download gardening tips if you are retarded.

I cannot speak Ukrainian, bro. May I ask you something in Russian?

by deflecting youre still avoiding the point
but anyway feel free to believe what you want
lets just hope germany doesnt turn it into a hattrick

Hattrick of what? UK turning into a Paki shithole?

Yeah, of course?

>deflecting
>avoiding the central point
i see you like ad hominems
maybe actually try debating

How is the outcome of a war a deflection?

The key to liberation is China destroying America.

I mean realistically, here they tell the "russians liberated us". So suddenly i am supposed to hate them?