What formed your racial prejudices?

I've lived in the deep south my entire life, blacks get unlimited chances to fuck up in obvious ways then blame whites for it. I know a few black folks and they have secretly admitted their culture is a giant flaming pile of shit.

Attached: 1638288002530.png (755x786, 140.98K)

Working at a public library in a 50% negro city. They took what was once a grand public institution and made it a halfway home for homeless, juvenile delinquents, and pregnant leeches looking for gibs. It made me realize how diversity cripples a community. I have since moved the fuck away, big cities are hell on earth.

Story? The library in my town is the same as when I was a kid.

Seeing beaners flood white towns and how quickly they decay into dumps with garbage and wannabe gangsters everywhere.

So white privilege..for blacks

Lots of policy changes to cater to a certain demographic: no more quiet reflection, sheboons screeching on their phones to the welfare office, they took out a lot of shelving and books to better monitor the aisles because shit was getting stolen left and right, now there are less older books easily accessible, mostly pozzed pop culture and pop science books. Homeless vagrants bringing their entire shopping carts and dogs inside. No drag queen story hour but the manager of the childrens section is a literal faggot so its only a matter of time.

Think children. I hate children. They are loud, dumb, rude, arrogant and dirty.
And? The description matches that of a nigger.
There's no need of a fucking sob story or "experience" to admit that I hate literal monkeys.
You guys are cucked by kikes.

>christianity+niggers
unhealthy mix

i was never this racist until i moved to the south and encountered the entitlement from christian niggers

My job did more than Any Forums ever did.

off the charts levels of entitlement because "they're just children" in the eyes of christians, while christians theirselves say they're god's children, they're both stupid children but the niggers take the cake and shit on it

how are you made in the image of god is you're "god's children" youre just made in the image of dolls to be treated like annoying stupid dumb ass children

they should just let the niggers be pedos since theyre all permanent children that have absolutely no fucking god damn accountability

along with their stupid christian brothers and sisters

The entire western world is finally finding out why the south needed the KKK to protect whites from non-white violence.

After decades of calling southern whites "ignorant racists" they're finally learning the truth.

Kkk are huge faggots.

>prejudice
It's "post-judice". It's a solid judgment, based on reality.

Nigs stay in poverty because they'd rather steal than work correctly. They will buy useless expensive crap just to show off and will have no care with their home and kids. A good portion of them simply can't do a good job at any thing. There will always be some lack of intelligence or morality on what they do. They are always jealous of others, they don't give a fuck about chastity and marriage. Their families are dysfunctional. They are always in poverty for their bad choices and behavior, their kids will ruin any public school they go, they are like monkeys. Probably they wouldn't have their kids in schools if it was not for free, since they'd rather be perma-paying for debts at high interest rates because "it's easy money", never saving money for anything. They don't even know how to buy and sell. These kind of things make me understand why kikes like them so much: you can get the most profit and least cost-benefit in the things you sell them, while they change the game for worse so everyone else gets the least cost-benefit too; and then they will be always paying for interest rates and renting, never actually owning anything they can care about.

My judice was formed by observing nigs since childhood and seeing their stupidity and bad character. Some nigs are fine, can be bro-tier and have some intelligence, can even be above the average, but these I can count on the fingers of my hand, and they always have some moral flaw that puts them closer to monkeys. In the end, they can't be 100% relied upon, differently from japanese and white people.

And then there are the crimes... It's always some nigger or mixed brown monkey. Getting robbed by them should redpill any stubborn retard.

Most Changs I know are pretty nice. Especially the commie hating kind.

I grew up in Detroit. Any questions?

Attached: 123134553124.jpg (1024x1041, 178.12K)

Put this all over twitter and watch the salt flow. They can't refute it so naturally call it racist but most regular people are desensitized to terms like it.

Why is his face so pale? Is he wearing a latex suit or is that make up to hide the steroid induced acne?

Pattern recognition

The only Jackie Chans I met in my life had the worst restaurants and pastelarias of my city. Often they'd be closed as punishment from sanitary inspection and they were the only places we could find cockroaches roaming about with no fucks given. This kind of filth is not normal, even to Brazil (or at least down here in the South).

Then I know three Korean families. Good people, never caused problems anyone. Then I know a lot of Japaneses, as they were a good part of the immigrants who founded this area. Excellent people, I have many Japanese friends, like their families, and the only negative side I could ever see is the marriage of recent generations can be too short as many Japanese men go to Japan to work. Sometimes they decide to stay there and abandon ship lol. And they are also too strict and cold with their kids, even though they are very warm and kind to people outside of their families. Not that they are false or two-faced (as some use to accuse asians of), that's just really their way to raise their family.

Having grown up without any exposure to non-whites, then having some fairly negative experiences with them in my young adult years, followed by ten years of radical racial awakening via Dr.Pierce and Robert Frenz, along with befriending a firebrand Kludd (Klan Chaplain) and studying the works of Rockwell, Savitri Devi, Julius Evola, Charles Carroll, etc. I came at race from a lot of different angles and views.