You Can't Make This Shit Up

This was stickied on r/Ottawa
Lefties committing mass suicide right now

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-161228_Messenger.jpg (1055x476, 251.16K)

I don't get it, I just ..don't.
are they all literal children.
like all their efforts feel like a considerably sadder chanology

I'll say this. The donation organizer is probably a fraud. If someone coumd read it said. "The Convoy was involved in unlawful activities, and the money woukd go to other groups the Organizer had specified." After GFM reviewed the Organizer's lack of credentials it wqs decided to retuen the funds to the donators. Now the Organizer "Tamara Lich" has already distributed 1 million dollars. I'd like to know if the Truckers have reciev3d any of it. Over at patriots.win there is a non stop honk honk and memes featuring tamara well she's been in the memes longer than just tamar remember "I'm linda a big deal"? Same broad far as I can tell. She posts her ass all over Any Forums too. My charts have her with over 15 stage names.

Attached: 20220204_205133.png (844x580, 490.43K)

the retards in the convoy just retreated from bikecucks
not bikers
faggots on bicycles
Prediction: Within a month nobody here will admit to having supported any of this, nor will any of the retards admit to have participated.
It's only going to get worse, TO and VAN have a LOT of homosexuals with bikes

I got off the bus in Hull to cross the bridge into Ottawa, right after the bus stop there were a bunch of trucks parked together and they had flags that looked like the Quebec Patriots flag (pic related), but instead of the guy with the gun it was like a blue smurf with a gun.
Some fucking woman comes up to me, doing her gay ass running in place thing, and asks me, in French "Do you know what this flag means?"
I say "No, I've never seen it"
She says "What do you mean you've never seen it?"
Then she switches to English "You're here standing up for these people"
I respond "I'm just a human, standing on my own two feet"
To which she threatens "Can I take your picture?"

TLDR; I got off the bus, walked 20 feet and some schizo liberal woman comes up to me and threatens to defame my character.

Attached: Drapeau Des Patriotes.jpg (800x500, 21.62K)

?

Cool source, I hate freedom now

The threat being "I will take your picture with your face with this UNACCEPTABLE flag in the background and then declare you an UNACCEPTABLE person!"

Don't worry, you're home now. It's safe. No scary people to ask you questions

>It's only going to get worse, TO and VAN have a LOT of homosexuals with bikes
Oh please let me witness a 70s style gang brawl between faggot cyclists and truckers I'm this strange timeline

>all literal children
Exactly. And here's why:

The left are the political form of the collective feminine. As such they experience and interact with the world as women do: not through rational thought but through *emotion*.

This is why interacting with leftists seems so much like talking with an enraged and/or hysterical woman. Because that's exactly what's happening (regardless of their apparent gender).

This is also why neither appeasement nor rational discussion will ever calm them. Their hysteria stems from an inner terror, the fear that arises when a woman or child feels *the absence of masculine strength and power.*

As men have become progressively more effeminate and weak - thus abandoning society's women - women have become progressively more hysterical. But because the destruction of gender roles, family, and society is the result of (((an explicit attack))), the msm will never tell either side the true cause of their disease. Instead the (((msm))) brainwashes them all to create even more disease, dysfunction, and death - which is always (((their))) ultimate goal.

tl;dr - leftists process the world as women do, so treat them as a man should treat a woman and both sides will be happier.

You have no idea how dangerous a pissed off, vindictive woman is.

You're not wrong. Especially a French liberal one. They love to rat on and scab their fellow man for a pat on the head

Attached: 1644090084014.jpg (1064x746, 142.16K)

you have no idea how dangerous a gun is vs a criminal woman

oh wait you really dont, leaf...

Yes, shoot the person threatening to take your picture, Americ/user/, very wise and sage-like advice.

Heres one for ya, the GFM press conference the a
Her accent wasn't as good as the as the GSG press conference. That lady is a fraud i doubt she was even in canada when she did her press conference. The Honking is terrorism. Air horns are for Official use only.

What a dumb bitch, I can only image what she looked like. Disgusting

You said dangerous, taking a picture isnt dangerous.

I'm talking if she escalates

Serious question, does Canada have Antifa like we do in Portland? I don’t think I’ve ever seen Antifa left wing types go as crazy as our fags do down here. Here, the fags block highways, break infrastructure and assault people not supporting them. It almost feels like nothing can really stop the truckers at this point.

Taking a picture of someone with the intent to lie about them in such a way as to impact their ability to work and make money is incredibly dangerous you fucking nerd.

Don't put yourself in such a vulnerable position. Its time to be your own boss, user.

In the week after Trump won I was seeing doom and gloom posts from people I knew from high school; collectively acting as though this was the worst thing to ever happen to them. Looking at the people involved, they were all the people whose parents paid for their college and they had never held summer jobs. Trump winning was literally the most stressful thing they had experienced beyond a relative dying.

These people have so little adversity in their lives, any pushback is an overwhelming assault. In part this is why they have to control narratives, and why they insist on discrediting information that could make them uncomfortable.

solid post.