Individualism leads to Nihilism

Individualists want you to think that only your isolated personal achievements matter.

In a society where:
>billions of people are more skilled than you
>billions of people are more successful than you
>there is a 99.99% chance you will never achieve anything notable
>there is a 99.9999% chance you will not be remembered in history at all
>basically, you are completely worthless to the world
What possible conclusion is the person supposed to draw from this other than crippling nihilism and eventual suicide?
Even jordan peterson is a clinically depressed drug addict.

Meanwhile as a collectivist anyone can help contribute to the community, their race, and their nation.

Individualism tells you:
>You are not the best, there are people better than you, you are useless, nothing you do will ever be remembered

Collectivism tells you
>Good job contributing to your community today
>Good job contributing to your nation today
>The contributions of all of us are vital to our great nation which will be remembered for centuries to come

Attached: screenshot.png (214x191, 72.05K)

Mixed race people are the best example of this, their stories could redpill the masses

>What possible conclusion is the person supposed to draw from this
that they should mind their own business and not compare themselves to literally the whole population of this planet

>go be free and make your own life choices
>or live in a world where being muslim, gay, and left of Stalin is worthy of praise
Bring me that horizon. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

An individual is not individual, they are part of a family and by extension a community. This eventually blossoms into a nation or civilization. To be a rootless individual you forgo the benefit of community and become a mindless cog that comes from nothing and belongs to nothing.

And after Nihilism, you create your own set of morals and live according to them alone and are happily ever after.

t. me

This is flawed logic because it assumes that your only reference frame can be the world and shit centuries from now Your reference frame should be your own life retard, you act like that in day-to-day life so why should you change that intellectually.
Mixed race people are not a monolith, one guy you know is not the sum of a whole group of many disparate people whose status as a group is shaky at best

You are a negroid and have no concept of individuality, that's the reason you are always pushing oversocialization and stupidity derived from it.

Yeah, but that’s like saying being drunk, alone with a bro, and talking about blowjobs, leads to you sucking a bro’s dick. What leads to individualism? You’ve got to go much deeper.

I don't think any rational path leads to individualism, I think it was thrust upon society by people looking to destroy it

After nihilism is suicide you silly goose. If you think you’re a nihilist and haven’t killed yourself, you’re not a nihilist.

It’s definitely not rational, what I mean is that the seedbed for individualism was laid a thousand years ago, and it’s inevitable, not something they’ve cleverly fooled people with recently.

>Your reference frame should be your own life retard

If you concede all of the points in the OP:
Then what value does your own life have? Your own life is completely worthless and will be forgotten by everyone in 100 years time. What is the point in you continuing to live if all you care about is your worthless individual achievements, not your contribution to a greater collective?

Truly based

I blame the internet
Before the internet you only had the people local to you to give a shit about. Now you have 7 billion people you can give a shit about and be jealous/envious of.

collectivism in a society that has no shared identity leads to cuckery and faggotry.

that's why China's ethnostate prevailed and the West is dying. You cannot achieve this in a multi-cultural shithole.

Try harder user, individualism triumphs over collectivism when you are swimming in shit among sewer rats.

Yes I have thought about this a lot
Before the internet you could spend 4 years learning a skill and be one of the best people at that thing in your town, maybe even the best
Now you go on the internet and see 100 million people that are better at that thing than you could ever hope to be
A level of skill that would previously receive you praise and admiration from local people now makes you feel completely worthless

You are putting words in my mouth, I am obviously referring to racial collectivism.

>Try harder user, individualism triumphs over collectivism when you are swimming in shit among sewer rats.
You are retarded. What ideology do you think got us to this multicultural mess in the first place?

this is weakness of the beta male mindset.

focus on yourself and use their success as motivation/inspiration.

Attached: x.png (446x450, 215.13K)

the elites destruction of society, not individualism.

Fuck you, I hate other people, I hate my community, I hate my nation, I hate my country, I hate my goverment. People have negative value by default, the only ones with positive valie are a select few individuals. Even if I don't achieve anything of note, I'd be damned If I helped this accursed society and this accursed species to continue to exist.

I'm one of those more skilled people
I'm one of those more successful people
so one in a thousand people? define what you mean by "notable"
who cares. oh woe is me I won't be remembered as a 21st century icon like cuckerberg, pedo gates, or elon musky-asshole
so? the world serves me, not the other way around.

Attached: 1609613220524.png (235x250, 76.33K)

being an angry individual is still better than being just another cog in the collective machine. because the real truth is that no one gives a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. the commies can rage as much as they fucking want but this is the truth of the world and has always been the truth of this world that we live in. the commies can rage about this as much as they want but this is just the way things work. go back ten thousand years and that's the way the world worked. go forward ten thousand years and that's the way things will work.

see a psychologist for your narcissistic personality disorder

No, your mindset is the beta mindset, you want to remain an eternal beta
Every day you wake up and tell yourself that you are not good enough
You will never be the most alpha person out of 7 billion people
You are confining yourself to a goal that you will never reach
And every day you wake up and think that you are not good enough is self-reinforcement that you consider yourself to be a beta

I'm not an individualist

You are sick, Hitler is the cure

Attached: 1639725043531.jpg (720x720, 63.58K)