Anyone concerned about whatever sickness is spreading across Southern states? Maybe it's covid or another variant...

Anyone concerned about whatever sickness is spreading across Southern states? Maybe it's covid or another variant, maybe the vaccine killed everyone's immune system and now normal colds / flu is more severe, but holy shit everyone around me has a disgusting cough terrible congestion. My parents have been bed ridden for nearly a week, both tested negative for covid, both vaccinated. When I went to the store earlier everyone and their kids had a terrible wet sounding cough. For the first time in the past two years I'm actually seeing with my own eyes sickness everywhere but at the same time covid cases in my area are dropping. Is captain tripps finally here? Are the effects of the vaccine starting? Or omicron's ba2 constantly infecting and reinfecting people over and over while evading detection from tests? Anyone else wanna chime in? Have you noticed a bunch of sick people as well? Is the cold and flu finally coming back with a vengeance?

Attached: Woman-coughing.jpg (1200x900, 220.99K)

Also I'm only assuming it's spreading in the South because that's where I am, for all I know it may be like this everywhere. Just wanna hear what other anons have been noticing lately. Thankfully I haven't caught whatever the fuck it is, but I have been feeling kinda unwell lately.

Ok, but when will you start seeing bodies piling up?

Sources say 2 weeks...

Attached: 1644105828023.jpg (1200x675, 87.33K)

Lol at Lupus in my ID

Attached: 1644105907713.jpg (812x810, 96.05K)

I dunno, I'm not a fucking fortune teller. Hopefully soon because this long drawn pandemic is boring as shit and I wish it could just be like ripping a bandaid where everyone just fucking drops dead or lives so I can go become a warlords bitch and suck his cock for oxycodone or dilaudids that he stole raiding pharmacies with the pack of raiders that kidnapped me.

I have a wet cough too

Attached: 1630885901989m.jpg (791x1024, 69.08K)

It's basically all the vaxxtards having shit immune disorders so they're literally a walk bioweapon. Their IGA antibodies(the ones in your nose/mouth/tear ducts) are all so screwed up and may i remind you those are the most important antibodies.

Cool, so how many more weeks until everyone dies cuz im bored.

Got a flu last weekend. Was bad for a couple days. Got better every day and feel fine now. Though I still have a cough. Think it is a post-viral cough.

Bird flu found in SC

I have a friend who's voice randomly gave out for over a week now, another who's sick with a mystery congestion-like illness (COVID negative) for a month, a coworker who just had an 18" blood clot removed from his leg, a 30s woman I know suddenly developed varicose veins, and my friend has had weird heart pain for a week

Don't want to know because I just lost my sense of smell

Attached: 1643058372857.png (882x758, 223.56K)

>It's basically all the vaxxtards having shit immune disorders so they're literally a walk bioweapon.

user Did you think that the vaxxies can brew new virus in their shit bodies?

Attached: 1644086138230.jpg (640x640, 39.28K)

Though I can't be alone as when I went to the pharmacy the shelves were literally empty of cold and flu stuff.

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

2 more weeks

FYI the spike protein is toxic and of course circulates in the bloodstream of the vaccinated during the first few weeks of inoculation, but think about all those people with acute COVID-19 that had 1x10e6 more amount of circulating spike and viral particles throughout their entire body for weeks.
If the spike protein does cause a form of AIDS, it's going to hit literally everyone.

Sounds like everyone around me, everyone that's sick with the cough sounds raspy and terrible including people working retail jobs because no one cares if you're sick anymore unless you have a positive covid test, and despite people testing like crazy in the area (seriously long car lines for tests / all at home tests are sold out) but the numbers in my area are dropping rapidly so whatever it is, it isn't causing a positive covid test.

Don't know about the first two, my blood clot coworker is single vaxxed with J&J and wouldn't get a booster (and probably would've have gotten the vaccine these days), the others vaxxed (2x Moderna and the heart pain friend J&J + Pfizer)

What would cause an illness to hang around for a month, though? That sounds like a fucked up immune system. He said he's tried all sorts of things.

I got pretty bad laryngitis but pureblood and feel fine after 2 weeks.

I'm in white Alabama, I've been bedridden for 5 days with a 103 temp. Headache, sinus pressure, and pain all over my body. I avoid vaxxies, but this shit is not the normal flu. No diarrhea or vomiting

Red states received toxic vaccines.

My girlfriend who is unvaxxed as well as myself, has brought something home a couple of weeks ago where it was just like a bad flu where you experience each kind of symptom one at a time. She got over it pretty well after about a week, but I ended up having a fever for like 4 days and got as high as 104 degrees. My lungs feel stuffy and my head a bit foggy and have been stuck like this for about a week now. Have not gotten even a sniffle for like 2 years now. its funny that I got sick with this now and hope I can get over this last bit of illness here soon. Its mild but annoying. The girlfriend says that all of her vaxxed coworkers are all sick all the time.

So youre saying the spike protein in the vaccine will cause aids by to anyone near a vaccinated person? Plus the vaxxed person themselves?

Also he got the J&J 10 months ago and only got symptoms in the past few weeks. He said it turned into pain so bad he couldn't walk on that leg for more than a few seconds. They sucked that 18" clot out of him and now he says he has a splitting headache and feels disassociated for days. I hope nothing migrated into his brain. He's only in his 50s and was doing 45 minutes of exercise a day.
Would blood clots develop after 10 months? Or maybe he got COVID and didn't know it and it triggered the clot response.

No, but there are indicators that the spike protein in the vaccines and especially in acute infection do a number of seriously concerning things:
1. When delivered with mRNA it bypasses certain immune system responses which can then disregulate Interferon type-1 signaling, which can lead to flareups of dormant viruses that lie in all of us (Herpes Zoster being one)
2. Also when in mRNA it can fuck up the body's normal cancer controlling mechanisms, and doctors have observed sudden rapid bilateral lymphoma spread in a stage-1 lymphoma patient, going from stage-1 to stage-4 in four weeks after vaccination
3. Whether in vaccines or not, it can cause demethelation of dormant HERV-W genes in our endothelial cells, which leads to immune system response and possible long-term neruological disease. it's theorized that this is the mechanism behind MS and other neurodegerative diseases. Basically HERV-W is expressed and keeps replicating during normal cell division, and the body starts a cycle of building more and more antibodies to try and attack the "invader." It can lead to a positive feedback loop of inflammation and cytokine storm

Also it can cause PF-4 disregulation leading to vaccine-induced non-thrombotic thrombocytopenia and potentially lethal blood clots, and it's theorized that when your body produces exosomes expressing spike that they bind to endothelial cells in your bloodstream and start microclotting, which maybe progresses to systemic clotting?

bump

It should not be a problem for the unvaxxed since our DNA has not been altered to produce these free floating spikes directly in our blood stream. If the rumors are true that the vaxxies do shed the spikes, then your natural immune system should be able to play clean up real easy of whatever gets into your lungs. The real impending threat to us is the Marek's disease theory, where since the vaxxines do not provide immunity and only just covers up symptoms. This allows them to be sick with whatever strain and their bodies will just allow the infection to propagate without resistance since their immune system has been programmed to only fight one kind of spike proteins and not any of the similar looking mutants. If these mutants are actually more deadly and then spread to us then we may be fucked. But they will suddenly drop dead from organ failure without previous symptoms due to their infection going propagating too far.

I'm from Tennessee and my whole family is sick with the coof right now, so I assume it's that

>user Did you think that the vaxxies can brew new virus in their shit bodies?
Kek, did you think they wouldn't?

I will give bump, and a question. You seem informed, what is your vaccination status.

Same here in midwest. Not covid, but hacking coughs where you dont know if they will catch their breath.
I imagine the vaxxed have weak or nonexistent immune systems, allowing the seasonal flu to come back with a vengeance. Exactly what they accuse the pure blood of doing with covid even though covid cases are dropping.

Attached: 1643076185237m.jpg (559x1024, 58.69K)

What a beautiful woman