Why is JRE getting cancelled?

an anyone show me where Joe AKSHULLY endorses any of what Malone is saying?

I haven't listened (not paying/giving spotify gibs) but I have read the transcript - nehls.house.gov/posts/joe-rogan-experience-1757-dr-robert-malone-md-full-transcript

Nothing there at all about Joe endorsing the guys views.

JRE has always had both side of the fence as guests - many saying far worse things than Maslone did.

Why now?

Attached: Don't.Look.Joe.jpg (3527x2356, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RiHfEtOy6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he gave him a platform and now Pfizer is going to be shot on their quota because of him

Attached: 1644087095193.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

the corporate left (all leftists) doesn't believe in freedom of speech it believes in censorship as a holy action. Malone was unpersoned for being critical of the MRNA vax yet Rogan a media personality with an enormous following, had him on that means his show needs to be canceled and he needs to be unpersoned it's that simple.

short*

because he didnt take the christianity pill and claim he's one god's children so he doesnt have accountability like a child

take the christianity pill and you to can have no accountability like christians or niggers

The left needs a coherent enemy or all the independent far-righty subfactions will remember they fucking hate one another and the jenga tower will fall on itself with knives drawn where nobody at the top will survive.

Spotify is free you cheap fuck

>Why now?
MSM is going the way of the newspaper. They lost the narrative and JRE has it now. Spotify can't do shit because Rogan followers will just go wherever Rogan goes to so they have to try and smear him to break his audience up.

But just to be clear - if I host a podcast and get someone on who says controversial things I won't get cancelled unless I get someone on who's going to cause a dent in a multi-billion dollaryoo global corporations bottom line?

>he listens to the ads...

Like, it can't be overstated. All the arch-grifters at the top will experience that shit from horror movies where the hands of the damned claw at them and drag them down into the hellish mass as they scream and reach only to be forever taken from the reach of light. Their bodies torn to pieces and their souls tormented forever by the monsters they created in the deepest, darkest pit.

THE MUTT MUST BE TREATED LIKE A MUSHROOM -- FED SHIT AND KEPT IN THE DARK -- AND MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PLATO'S CAVE
>THE MUTT MUST BE TREATED LIKE A MUSHROOM -- FED SHIT AND KEPT IN THE DARK -- AND MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PLATO'S CAVE

THE MUTT MUST BE TREATED LIKE A MUSHROOM -- FED SHIT AND KEPT IN THE DARK -- AND MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PLATO'S CAVE
>THE MUTT MUST BE TREATED LIKE A MUSHROOM -- FED SHIT AND KEPT IN THE DARK -- AND MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PLATO'S CAVE

Attached: media--DOA_FOURTH_ESTATE.jpg (921x885, 112.59K)

They’re cancelling him because he gives a voice to dissidents that the Jews would like us to not hear. Even if he only does it occasionally.

who? nevermind. sounds like a liberal faggot

It's not about endorsing Malone.

He gave a platform to Malone and didn't shut Malone down when he started saying stuff that went against the narrative.

These SJW's are just like poltards. Nobody else hates Jews enough, and so everybody is a Jew shill except for me and everybody else who literally screams at the top of their lungs about killing Jewish babies. That's the only way you can be hardcore enough.

SJW's are the same, you're either all the way with them or else you're the enemy's own spy.

because he outperforms MSM. has nearly double Tucker's audience and he's the top rated nightly news show.

>Why is JRE getting cancelled?
Because he made two mistakes: 1) he dared to have experts on his show that did not follow the Biden/Fauci story, but presented an articulate, well thought out counter to the official lie. 2) he thought appologizing would help, it only showed weakness. Joe should have simply said he as various opinions on his show and invited Fuaci to come on, and also invite Jen Psaki to come on, and when they refused call them cowards. That simple. Now Joe is going to face an avalanche of mud flinging because he showed weakness.

Howard Stern on the other had did much worse, he dressed up in black face and called people nigger repeatedly, here is a vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=7RiHfEtOy6A
But, the difference its Howard went on tv and lied about it, denied it all, does not care these vids exist, and howard supports the vaxx narative so he will be supported and not attacked.

They realized he had too big of an audience and wasn't broken under their control yet. This is the modern version of a struggle session to break him and its working.

Yet another Rogan thread. There's been 100s the last few days.
SAGE

>he listens to the ads
You can just skip past them

>MSM is going the way of the newspaper
True, but
>They lost the narrative and JRE has it now
does he? By cucking so hard he has handed his power back to them and it's hard to imagine him ever even coming close to forbidden topics again.

>Why now?
Jews asserting dominance over goys and nothing goys can do about it

>He gave a platform to Malone and didn't shut Malone down when he started saying stuff that went against the narrative.
So because he didn't editorialise he deserves to be cancelled? Doesn't that make him a journalist with MORE integrity?

I think calling them cowards would have just played into the narrative
>REEEE Joe just bullied Jen Psaki!!1!!!
But otherwise I agree - thamks for a better response than
>(((they))) did it.

>he presses skip....

>he has handed his power back to them
No, I don't think his audience will break from him just because of that. He might lose a few "purists" but people aren't going back to listening to MSM. MSM is toast.

Does anyone know how long his contract with spotify is? I can't find anything about the length of it on google

FUCK YES!
Been loving the episodes. Keep it up!