Why is there no convey protest in the U.S?

Is it because the government there actually listens to their people and most of them are happy with their elected representatives?

Attached: 1FC99E58-8DBF-4709-AA1E-14289AAAB899.jpg (780x439, 63.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/virginia-capitol-gun-rights-rally
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-22/protesters-gather-again-in-virginia-to-rally-against-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our capital is not the center of power, our cities are.
NY, LA, Chicago, et al. are shitholes that are currently being destroyed by "diversity". Simply put: there is no need for protests where "diversity" is doing the job just fine.

americans are cucks

Attached: howamericansdrinkmilk.jpg (508x425, 58.28K)

Because they can just live vicariously us instead. Mutts will be using the Canadian trucker convoy as an example of a time "they" did something, just watch.

The police here are well equipped and don't fuck around. Try that shit here, on a work week, and gas will be fling by the end of the day.

Red states for the most part let their citizens be free. Blue states clamped down hard and their citizens seemed to be okay with it. The courts held up and blocked some of the more draconian measures even though they didn't always provide relief.

This.
Also this.

The plows supposed to be on the other side idiots. God, how are people so dumb

Attached: 1636500053049m.jpg (1024x537, 79.78K)

i'm not protesting anything, i told the boss i aint gettin the jab, and to let me know when he didnt want me in anymore. that was a year ago.

Well let me see...masks are a mere suggestion, everyone discovered lucrative work from home when things were closed so happiness increased 20 rupees, everyone can homeschool now w/o being called weird christian milita people so other than teachers collecting pay for nothing that also is an improvement, no shortage of anything i want or need if i go looking for it, no forced vaccination anywhere....why the fuck am i mad and who am i mad at again?

they already are pretending somehow its about them
usa is the land of stolen valor

They'll probably show up here soon enough. The protests will provide cover for the government to carry out false-flags, which will probably happen in Canada soon.

checked

Arent they freer than our stupid quasi-sino-communistic dump?

they're either going to ignore your post or seethe at you hard lol.

When was the last time a right-wing protest about anything in the US lasted for more than a few hours on a weekend?
Do tell.

Overthrow your government 1st and if it works we'll give it a go, right after you.

Attached: ohcanada.png (1300x818, 652.82K)

They’re going block the Super Blow

> tfw you bro out for an hour over a pint and it ends up being a good day.

The what?

Attached: WoopieHitler.png (1908x1146, 1.95M)

what about solidarity to your neighbors fighting for freedom

Mite b cool

American’s only protest when a nigger gets shot.

I can one up you, I'm in FL

Govern me harder states are being governed harder, Freedom for all states are already maskless, and enclaves in both are enforcing local city or county level laws over their state laws. The California state laws aren't being imposed on the virtually maskless red counties within California and city cucks in red states are allowed to wear hazmats suits to go shopping if they so choose, while getting upvotes and retweets about how enlightened they are.

I don't know. What does it matter?

The burgers had their precious elections stolen from underneath their noses and even with every American owning an arsenal, did absolutely nothing.

Canada also never really came out of the original mandates so this has been going on nonstop for almost two years. Biden threw the towel and once the mandate was struck down, burgers weren’t pushed to the edge like they are in other countries.

what about it, i have to pretend it is not happening so canadians can puff and preen and feel good, if i say a word i am trying to steal their valor you see.

so you say but we see no audit no proof no kracken and even trump seemed not so sure so maybe your narrative is shit huh fag lol

white people in america are afraid of being called feds/have lots of guns
and so they say some thing about suburbs, laugh at each other, and go back to sleep

And they are faltering at every turn.
I'm getting the acceleration I wanted

Pretty much this. You're either in a red area or you're a willing slave.

because americans in red states are living their lives and americans in blue states have their precious forever lockdowns, states have a lot of power there

Because the US is much more divided and not on the same page in its heavy-handed tactics with regard to lockdowns and travel restrictions. The US doesn't need a trucker convoy, we just need truckers to refuse delivery to the blue shitholes.

Attached: 1583298184686.gif (254x348, 3.93M)

So youre one those mystery meat faggots judging by the way you post. How many niggers did you kneel for so you didn't get beat up pussy?

Attached: 1602128360857.jpg (754x782, 73.09K)

You mutts are so fucking bitter right now lmao

Attached: 1643244980279.png (1470x904, 182.1K)

supreme court already ruled that big business can't mandate vaccine so who needs to protest just threaten the faggots with legal action and they buckle easily

>t. Chink

The majority of the population lives in superstitious fear of the virus if they take the vaccine or not.

Y'all are 2 years late

Virginia's Capitol flooded with gun rights activists for Second Amendment rally
foxnews.com/us/virginia-capitol-gun-rights-rally

Protesters Gather Again in Virginia to Rally Against Stay-At-Home Order
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-22/protesters-gather-again-in-virginia-to-rally-against-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order

Attached: richmond-rally.jpg (1862x1048, 602.48K)

You don't see why that matters? Americans can't do anything unless it's on a weekend. To many debit slaves, too much to lose. Majority of the US lives paycheck to paycheck and can't afford a 500-dollar surprise expense. lol.

It's proof right there the more guns, the bigger the pussy kek
>t. bitter kneeling cuckold

Attached: 1606125296898.webm (446x550, 931.05K)

You're right

Outside of shitholes like NYC and Commiefornia most places don't really care. People were required to wear masks during the beginning of the pandemic but now it's just a suggestion, as one user said. And every time the Biden Administration does something off hinge it gets struck down by the courts. The Biden administration and Dems have pretty much failed at everything they wanted to do and are now fearing for their careers as midterms roll around, so now they're stuck doing useless shit like trying to censor Joe Rogan.