Best martial arts for dealing with niggers?

I've been researching a lot of the physical differences between niggers and Europeans for a while now after getting red pilled on their aggressive nature. so far i have come to the conclusion that whites are more incline to be better at picking heavy shit up and have a moderately ok chance at landing a knockout with a punch if they hit a weak point and use their weight and height advantage. they also have a much higher pain tolerance and all around more endurance. Europeans seem to be in general pretty shit at kicking though

niggers seem to only really accel at being fast and when it comes to African Americans also being powerful. they are roughly the second tallest people on the planet on average specifically the east africans who from what i have seen and from statistics can match central and southern Europeans in height a lot of the time. in general niggers seem to be good at using striking martial arts and their legs are also pretty good at kicking while Europeans seem to all around suck at kicks(niggers have longer legs and shorter body's while Europeans have longer and thicker torsos with shorter legs and also have stronger but more resistive bone joints with more tensile strength)

Attached: 45367856384357568.jpg (2120x1200, 190.49K)

knowing all this my conclusion has been that as a European man i shouldn't be wasting my time learning any striking martial arts for self defense but instead delve deep into wrestling and takedowns with practical self defense applications (less ground game more from standing) and go with light striking(specifically attacking the weak parts of the head and neck area that dont require much force anyway) and work on learning how to fight a striker with these said skills

which martial arts do you think help me with this goal the most? would you recommend a different strategy for dealing with niggers?
>inb4 get a gun bong
i want to learn martial arts anyway so i might as well make it useful for fucking up the only things that are ever actually gonna start a fight with me, aslo bong
>inb4 get a knife
same response as before but obviously if i had one with me i would use it

getting slid, sad!

I would try jew-do or jew jitsu user

get a fork loicense m8

ive heard bjj is all ground game, seems like a waste of time becuase a nigger wouldn't think different of kicking me to death and if the floor is hard ill fuck up my head or something.

shut up nigger you're probably Italian

>best fighters in the world
>almost all are non black
>GUIZE BLACKS ARE SO SCARY
Fuck off moron.
Boxing was only filled with blacks because it became a sport for city trash poors. Whites and mexicans moved on. Now the mexicans and whites are back in force.

Martial arts are not for brawling and street fights, they may as well be their own discipline. Being fitter and stronger is an advantage in any sort of fight, but you really need to focus on direct experience rather than mastering techniques.

i never said they were scary you fucking mutt, read my post and then decide to comment you fucking halfwit

as a white man thats been in my share of all types of fights in my life, heres something I think so many white folks miss:
fighting is far more psychological than most seem to realize. Blacks have increased in testosterone in recent decades largely because our media TELLS THEM they're strong young bucks, and the reverse is true for whitey. A black and white with equal athleticism and fight experience going toe to toe - if the former comes in with more confidence, believing hes doing to destroy someone he sees as lily white and soft and coddled, its GOING TO HAPPEN 9 times out of 10.
If a fight does pop off, be strong, quick, confident, aggressive, and a bit brutal.. this is much easier when you know you're in the right, but you need to force yourself into this mental state ALWAYS, once punches are thrown and a conflict actual begins.

Krav Maga, inb4 rabbi or whatever find a legit accredited gym.

explain, i cant exactly just go and fight random people so how would i get experience? also what about martial arts that developed from war in ancient times or derive from such? e.g wolk wrestling, pugilism, etc

Your post is nonsense.
>Huurr muhh blacks are SO FAST
>whites MIGHT be able to land a lucky shot!
>whites cant kick!!!!!
>my niggerinos are SO TALL!!!!
>muhh niggers are the best strikers and kickers despite being BTFO in competition with these specific things
Fuck off Rabbi. All the blacks aren't going to fuck you bro.

Gunkata

get a heavy bag.. learn to punch and kick it with proper technique. that really is 90% of it, right there.

If they have the self discipline to practice martial art you need not concern yourself with them, for they are what one would call an acceptable black, somewhat civil. With the rest you simply need to show zero restraint, in the situation you speak of its about having balls.

you actually didn't read holy fuck you are dumb, i literally implicitly said northern Europeans are the tallest people alive, and explicitly said only east Africans the lanky weak alien people are sometimes as tall as central and meds.

i also explicitly said Europeans are the strongest people alive and accel at wrestling(all European folk martial arts are grappling based with light striking) which makes sense if you look at how European bodies are structured(tall, more fat, shorter legs and longer thicker torsos with stronger bone joints and joint muscles.) also yes whites suck at kicks, structures in the legs means less athleticism obviously you fucking spic retard.

stop derailing the thread and fuck off

boxing, alternatively a gun, finally not dealing with blacks in any aspect

from what i have seen the testosterone thing for the most part is an exaggeration when it comes to the racial difference and usually not even true. in any case ill take your advice

Jiu jitsu to rush in and choke. Assuming they don’t have a weapon or a ton of nigger friends around to help you can easily kill them. They all try to box and swing for the fences like clown boxers. They are naturally susceptible to breathing issues (see: I can’t beeeeefffff)

ive met niggers who can fight good who like to start shit, id rather not let my guard down and i still want to learn something anyway.

that's a good point, which choke can you take from the front though? especially when they have friends?

>nigger
Grappling. BJJ is good.
>niggerS
Don't bother with h2h. Get strapped.

Attached: 1641105644729.jpg (1284x1254, 1.13M)

>BJJ is good.
are most BJJ places the same thing or should i look for a specific school?

You can’t really. This is why BJJ and MMA is useless (amongst other reasons) in a street fight unless its 1 on 1 unarmed combat and you beat them to the punch or hold. Only thing that will work is a gun or UFC heavyweight striking skills and strength, but most likely a gun.

then would you recommend a form of wrestling from standing? catch wrestling seems pretty good for that sort of thing. there is also a lot of folk wrestling which inherits from medevil wars and before then that was used by warriors(glima seems pretty basic but also seems to be applicable in many different ways)

gun-fu

Attached: 1642497885205.jpg (469x452, 91.1K)