Is the antichrist alive today?

With today's clown world, it feels like at any moment he'll appear to "fix" all of society's problems and bring in the one world government.

How much longer do we have?

Attached: 1643350517752.jpg (1202x1202, 157.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israeltoday.co.il/read/israeli-rabbi-says-hes-already-holding-meetings-with-messiah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antichrist will have three eyes and love homos

The antichrist is just as fake as jesus

evolution disproved the creation story which means there was no Adam & Eve which means there is no original sin so that means no need for a jesus to make a sacrifice, every museum of natural history in the world is a warehouse full of evidence

god is a myth
the bible is fiction
religion is bullshit

what do religious nuts have??? a dusty old bible written by goat molesters

Nu-Hitler (the second coming of Christ) likely already is alive, and consequently so is the Anti-Christ.
Of course you could argue he (or both of them) was always alive, but his human guise is still a man and a man has an age. They likely are between 20 and 40 years old now, so we still have 20-ish years maybe.

You don't even understand your own beliefs. May not want to lecture others from that vantage point.

Antichrist were rejecting Jews of first-century. Rev is fulfilled and futurism is kiked-doctrine straight from Kiked-katholics and the JEWsuit order.

Antichrist will be the most swagged out mane on the planet and shit. Beware the irresponsible amounts of drip yall fr fr no cap, n sum mUh dick n shit. Mufucka! Hol up... Sum shit... Yall. Sum of that shits and SUm. Louis Vuitton!!! Gucci ganging sum of that Bitch. I am your father type of shit yall.

Asleep.

Haven't heard this take yet. I imagine things will get much worse over the next 20 years.

i am the antichrist

I'm possessed by Satan
Run for your lives, but you don't have any legs

I can confirm that this man is the antichrist, you all just haven't noticed him because he's that good at his job.

Yes the pope is alive and well. "Antichrist" is like a seat or position. There have been many antichrists. The son of perdition, THE antichrist, thats the one everyone is looking for. He doesn't get revealed until Satan is cast down for good. Number of his name is 666= vicarious philii dei=666

Attached: 801e39a4c0df710edee9cf1e83d58a53--bible-truth-lucifer-rising.jpg (472x719, 40.98K)

Did you know that your stupid superstition is just as stupid as all the other stupid superstitions?

Attached: a1205.gif (515x320, 17.74K)

Actually he will be an attractive and well liked person promoting peace and safety

It's the jews.

explain the basis on which the letters are given numerical values

The final processes are shaping up. Time really is short. We're starting to see the formation of the end time alliance of countries. We're starting to see the formation of the one religion based in Israel, look up the Abraham accords. The temple can be built faster than you think. There are plans to do a tabernacle which is a large tent structure. This way they don't need to remove any buildings and everyone: Jews, Muslims and Christians all get a spot on the temple mount together.

Yeah, but if you type "The antichrist" in gematrix the result is the same as "Craigslist killer", i couldnt sleep for 3 days after i found that out.

What is the craiglist?

Yes, pic rel

Still a baby, we have at least 15-20 years left though

Attached: 1639690254706.png (1306x1142, 842.71K)

Jews run vatican and want you to beleive its the harlot. They invented futurism, that rev is future prophecy...
Francis Bacon coded kjv (kiked jew version) with gematria cyphers as a trick.

Pope's themselves have claimed to be God on earth and have said they hold the power to change the times and laws.. exactly as the Bible said they would.

Yeah, but if you type "antichrist" without "the", the result equals "Burger king". This is just like the holocaust, but this is real.
Antichrist isnt a man, its a state of consciousness just like Jesus Christ.

Kek.

Yeah I'm here. But I'm not quite what the 'elites' had in mind.

Turns out I'm missing a chromosome or something. Gotta wait another 2,000 years and try again. My bad.

Attached: SpecialChrist.jpg (169x266, 12.89K)

Well, according to this Rabbi, the Mosciach is soon ready to reveal himself.
Remember this: the false Messiah has to be convincing to the Jews. So he himself will be Jewish.

israeltoday.co.il/read/israeli-rabbi-says-hes-already-holding-meetings-with-messiah/

It is true that this is not the only combination of words that will add up to 666. I think napoleon's name was the same.

..and this only supports the truth. Its part of the shoah...
Yahushau was a man... Antichrist was the rejecting remnant of Christ, that killed him because they wanted a fleshly world leader for the land.

>israeltoday.co.il/read/israeli-rabbi-says-hes-already-holding-meetings-with-messiah/
Was coming to post this. The Jews will revere him as their Messiah.