Aus/pol/

I love being Australian. Non-Australians are jealous.

Attached: 1619174150264.jpg (2048x1303, 479.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/8hyjoj
youtube.com/watch?v=PNy47vhYKFQ
youtu.be/PNy47vhYKFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

Hey bros. Has Australia ever been a part of any false flag/unethical programs (aside from the usual war crimes)?
I know America has stuff like MK-Ultra, Operation Northwoods, Lavon Affair, etc but does Australia have their own fucked up shit that they've done and tried to cover up???

I've read that Australia's disclosure laws are different from the U.S in the sense that Australia can basically cover something up forever if they want whereas the U.S has to disclose things after a certain amount of time (not sure how true this is though).

The closest thing I can think of is when the government spied on the East Timor Prime Minister so that we could have the upper hand in a meeting about oil prices. Then Witness K basically got his life ass-raped by the government for trying to leak it.

Attached: witnessk.jpg (930x558, 29.88K)

Port Arthur was a false flag mate look into it there's heaps of evidence. The most damning is that the official record on his has been SEALED for like 80 years.

But really the evidence is beyond damning. The ordered the customize body removal car that was used ONCE to remove the bodies... DAYS BEFORE the massacre took place.

And there's nothing things as well. But yeah look into it

Just took my morning shit. Might have one tomorrow morning

Jabbed or refuser?
poal.me/8hyjoj

Vaxxinated anons may vote more than once because the unvaxxed are technically not citizens
[s]

hmmmm gonna have to see some evidence of claim
after you go get force vaccinated

#
Life is always worth living mate, what is a life well lived? What is honour, justice, morality? How should we treat other people and why?

>What is Virtue user?

Surely in a just world these people should die, weak men and moral relativists are archetypes that have no place in a just society, but is it just to then treat them differently because of an evil imposed upon them by virtue not possesed by other?

Surely not. They are weak but now they're debt is due, do we do justice to ourselves to further injure them, surely in doing so we become the ones who lack virtue.

>treat other as you would wish to be treated yourself

Attached: 1643707827805.jpg (636x781, 49.61K)

Unironically I think a lot of abos have been killed, maybe even after WW2. And Port Arthur was a laughable false flag, sloppy job Moosead.

The key to undermining western democracy is to undermining the education system. The philosophy of Plato and Socrates are the cornerstones of western democracy.

Socrates was a great critic of democracy, he didn't believe the average person to be well educated enough to cast a vote, but in true egalitarian fashion he believed that it was encumbent then on the society to educate these people in morals and ethics.

Plato's republic furthered this idea that every citizen should be philosophically minded by promoting public education and social programs like paying the poor to attended the theatre.

This focus on public education as the cornerstone of western democracy is supposed to create strong morals and ethics in the broader civilization, the idea of universal forms and man's struggle to achieve the perfection of the universal form thru continuous improvement of man's understanding of himself.

True philosophical morals and ethics, have been stripped from the education system and replaced with Marxist Lenninist "cultural relativism" the idea that morals and ethics are not absolute and relative to the situation a version of Sophistry heavily curated to social control.

The solution. Teach children morals and ethics again, develop young minds to question their own opinions constantly in the persuit of higher truth.

Attached: pol-42.png (769x822, 508.99K)

Deal or no deal? Andrew O'Keefe is on the ice pipe

Attached: IMG_06022022_105957_(1500_x_2100_pixel).jpg (1500x2100, 338.38K)

i really am not, ever heard of 4 ply toilet paper? didnt think so

Todays NSW stats

Attached: vaxstats6feb.png (628x802, 138.41K)

Come to Canberra, ignore the shills who do nothing because it’s not their vision of perfect while sitting at home doing fuck all. Drink beers all night and drive around fucking with mask cucks.

Which one of you did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PNy47vhYKFQ

Attached: 1638693603162.gif (232x281, 366.57K)

The bombing of Darwin

youtu.be/PNy47vhYKFQ

Based kid based cossack based UAP based convoy

Attached: RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg (300x527, 25.16K)

How do I stop disappointing everyone especially myself?

Start forklift job tomorrow, that's $1100 in my hand
The following week ill start my electrician apprenticeship
Things are looking up. I thought 2022 would be a shit year

>Liam Lionheart

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-06-07-47-40-74_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg (2340x1080, 605.18K)

Did you do your cert II?

I didn't no. I was very lucky. Are you currently doing yours?

>Australia have their own fucked up shit
I just learned the other day you dropped 6? 7? nukes above ground with the English a while back.
I was fucking surprised to hear that - never heard a word about it in 40 years, then saw it on a US doco, looked it up, really happened.

Yeah. I started last Monday. Did you get an apprenticeship through a large company or just with a bloke?