Why are you questioning our U.S intelligence? Russia is literally planning a false-flag attack

Why are you questioning our U.S intelligence? Russia is literally planning a false-flag attack.

Attached: FKuEQ4rakAEiJ4s.jpg (578x453, 34.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/us-intelligence-alleges-russia-has-plan-fabricate-pretext-attack-ukraine-reports-2022-02-03/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im not

Attached: putin chinlette.png (423x299, 274.35K)

The (((State Department))) said and thats that.

IN FAIRNESS A SPOKESMAN HAS NO OTHER INFORMATION THAN WHAT HE IS GIVEN

THE MOST THEY CAN DO IS GET CREATIVE WITH THE VAGUERIES AND CIRCLE BACK AFTER CONSULTING THE POLICY GROUP FOR WHAT OFFICIAL LIE UH LINE TO GO WITH NEXT

>our U.S intelligence
What do you mean by "our", Peasant?

In fairness that's not a spokes "man" at all.

Attached: show_me.png (500x354, 129.45K)

inb4 they murder that journalist

He apologized on twitter after.

Every time I see this bastard dodge questions I just want to run up and start flicking him in the side of the head like NO, goddamnit answer the fucking questions.

We should have a new rule for fucking parliment, we'll call it the dodge the question clause. Call it 86 so they have to plead 86 on that question.

Now, you get a loaded .357 revolver, a nice nickel plated one. Stick one fucking round in it, give er a spin. Go ahead and pull the trigger, now if they are still standing, they have sucessfully plead 86 and may avoid the question. The beauty of this is that nobody is going to stop him from trying to avoid the question, oh fuck no this is a free country, but big boy decisions come with big boy consequences, and so I think this would be the perfect fucking way to slove this irritating I don't seem to have to answer jack shit problem we have floating around, no?

That sopping wet sponge is a fucking coward, he would spill the beans all over the place.

>CIRCLE BACK
Hi Jen.

are you shitting me

>flicking him in the side of the head
in America we punch, leaf

Or shart.

Because an FBI agent plead guilty to falsifying evidence to illegally spy on Donald Trump and Russiagate was a premeditated falsely reported lie.

Putin lies all the times, lied his ass off when Russian troops invaded Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. Putin lies so much, US Intelligence is spot on.

reuters.com/world/europe/us-intelligence-alleges-russia-has-plan-fabricate-pretext-attack-ukraine-reports-2022-02-03/

wheres the video?
I've been lazy

Attached: 1641626907859.jpg (1024x1024, 215.17K)

If you cant see that Russia is about to invade Ukriane you aer a fool. Why else would they threaten the invasion by marching their troops to the border? Why not move them back?

The US intelligence agencies just do whatever the fuck they want at this point. It was pretty much proven the last decade that they don't do serve any master and juts do as they please to disrupt and destabilize every territory and that includes the US. It's just another US tax payer expense that has proven it needs to be dismantled and thrown in the trash. We should get refunds but we wont.

THERE ARE LITERAL MEMES ABOUT RUSSIAN LIES

BUT THEY ARE WELL PRACTICED LIARS
THEY KNOW ABOUT PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

Attached: proofsbird.png (600x587, 103.25K)

>Russiagate was a premeditated falsely reported lie.
That's what the Kremlin keeps saying, but there's fucktons of evidence proving that Putin's bots electioneered the Trump campaign. Facebook and twitter report thousand of Moscow-based accounts posted hundreds of thousands of election ads. The FBI arrested Cynthia Murphy, a Kremlin spy sent to the Clinton campaign. Russian hackers penetrated state elections servers. Russian trolls pushing fake news, made-up memes and false narratives on social media like redd-it and 4chins. Russian media conspiracy theories like "deep state" and "corrupt FBI" injected into Breitbart and Fox News. Dozens of Trump family members, advisors, campaign officials and cabinet members met secretly with Kremlin associates then lied about it in public hearings. Russian oligarch money laundering via Trump properties.

You know who's lying to you? The Kremlin shills who claim none of that actually happened.

Not my problem, Tell Joe Biden, or someone else who cares.

"Pwoofs" is so laughably anti-Russian that it's a fucking meme.

Remember how Putin sent Spetznaz into Ukraine without uniform insignia and tried to claim "no pwoofs, no pwoofs!" Turns out he lied.

Remember how Putin's soldiers shot down MH-17 with a Buk-21 missile in 2014 and then tried to claim it was a Ukrainian fighter jet that shot it down with a 2012 cut&paste Google Maps? "No pwoofs, no pwoofs!" Turns out they lied.

Remember how the Russian Ministry of Defense tried to claim that the US was secretly conspiring with ISIS fighters using a screen shot from an AC-130 Gunship video game? "No pwoofs, no pwoofs!" Turns out they lied.

Remember how Russia tried to claim the West has the Novichok recipe and somehow tried to assassinate former Russian spies (like the KGB always did) and turns out the prime suspects in the poisoning attack with Russian chemical weapons fled back to Russia immediately after the attack. Of course the Russians lied again.

Remember how Russia tried to cover up a nuclear explosion in Nyonoksa, trying to claim it was jet fuel? Once the nuclear radiation started spreading over Europe and Scandinavia, we could tell from the strontium-91, barium-139, barium-140 and lanthanum-140 it was weaponized isotopes. Of course the Russians lied again.

The only thing that can be counted upon in this world is a fountain of lies and disinformation from dishonest Russia, and treacherous Putin is the firehose of those lies.

Attached: 1521065417664.gif (200x200, 161.48K)

Our government isn't sending their best shills. Repeating the same talking points and bullshit stories only works on cable tv boomers.

>our U.S intelligence
Because I've been to University and licensed to these retards for years.

YEAH WELL WHERE WAS THE FAGGOT OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WHEN PUTIN DABBED ALL OVER THEM IN 2014 CRIMEA AND IN SYRIA

DRAWING RED LINES THEN PUSSYING OUT DOES WHAT EXACTLY FOR CREDIBILITY AND DETERRENCE