>be police
>serving search warrant
>open door and enter yelling "POLICE" and "SEARCH WARRANT" at least 3 times
>4+ cops in apartment
>see man covered head to toe in blanket on couch
>yell "HANDS" and "GET ON THE GROUND"
>man stands up with the blanket starting to come off revealing handgun in hand
>start shooting to neutralize threat
what is more likely? that locke was woken up and was dazed and groggy from being awoken from a deep sleep, thinking home intruders were barging in and not police officers?
or that he had heard the police yell "POLICE" and "SEARCH WARRANT" and was concealing himself and waiting to get a clear shot at officers? they did yell loudly so he then concealed himself to wait for the clear shot at officers? if he wasnt awake for SEARCH WARRANT or POLICE he had to have heard HANDS and GET ON THE GROUND? seems pretty open and shut justifiable homicide on the side of the officers either way.
youtube.com/watch?v=q_8PfwHP9I8

Attached: locke.png (388x253, 131.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i often take drunk groggy naps with my firearm, yes.im also retarded

Nah mate, you're not. Fuck niggers and fuck braindead american't cops as well
youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg

Pigs murdering people in their own homes and you servile scum just take it and don't do shit. The 2nd amendment is fucking useless and wasted on you retards.

Attached: 1643175050912.jpg (650x650, 40K)

>people
it was a nigger.

Love watching niggers get shot.
But why did the footage cut off?
I want to see the nigger squirm.

I dont understand wtf happened in video
niggie was sleeping with computer that wasnt in sleep mode with a pistol?

at what point are you meant to form that plan?

the cops don't start yelling till they are already behind the sofa

how are you meant to know and prepare for something like that?

they open the front door on a whisper yell and ventilate

your video was slowed down and it still only took 40 seconds from entering to killing

Attached: R.56182ede926d87be82de3084317588b1.jpg (621x414, 18.81K)

cops dont always release all the footage at once. but they do have the full uninterupted footage from every camera that was recording no doubt

OK I gather enough info:
niggie was probably pretending to be asleep. I highly doubt his laptop had sleep mode disabled and who the fuck sleeps on a sofa in a crunched ball like that with the blankets fully over your head. Totally bizarre shit.
What is background? why did they no knock him in first place? why was he sleeping with a handgun?

cops enter you home screaming HANDS UP, IT'S TH E POLICE, WARRENT!.

do you?

A. put your hands up on your head
B. point a gun at them.

This braindead nigger choose option B.

it's not about licking boot, it's about self preservation.

No knock raids are bullshit

Semetic religions are for retards, instead of teaching Aryans they're historical religions and roots you teach them middle eastern nonsense.

I honestly think that's what i would do if i heard ppl in the house having just woke up.

>the cops don't start yelling till they are already behind the sofa
they started yelling the moment the passed through the threshold
>how are you meant to know and prepare for something like that?
i know you are a dumb bong but there is only so much "preparation" you can do to defend yourself from home invasion (however cops are not home invaders, they executing a warrant you are supposed to not pull a gun under any circumstances). a ring doorbell camera on the entrance and secure doors and windows as well as accessible firearms is what you do
>they open the front door on a whisper yell and ventilate
this was a no knock warrant the idea is to execute it without giving suspects time to get rid of evidence, flee, or get to a weapon
>your video was slowed down and it still only took 40 seconds from entering to killing
it was 10 seconds from yelling POLICE and SEARCH WARRANT to killing actually. at some point between then and when he got shot he had to have grabbed his gun unless he slept with it in his hand. if he was even sleeping at all.

who cares, another dead nigger and yeah I'm spiteful because niggers inconvenience me at every opportunity.

you hear POLICE and SEARCH WARRANT three times each and your first thought is home intruders and not police?

I'm sick of defending cops. They are fucking losers that are either too lazy or stupid to get a real middle class job. They aren't based. They are fucking robots that do whatever they are told for money.

Don't let them fool you. The "BASED COP" meme is perpetuated by the ruling class that want to maintain the status quo. THIN BLUE LINE shills are braindead morons. They mainly shoot niggers because niggers are fucking worthless parasites. If their handlers ever decide whites are rocking the boat too much and aren't worth the trouble, they will start shooting us like this too. Don't ever be fooled into thinking otherwise.

Attached: aSaAASaSDASDFA.jpg (480x640, 47.65K)

If you get killed by a cop then you must have done something really stupid. Cops aren't here to play games.

What was the background on this guy? I know americans own guns, but I highly doubt the average gun owning american is sleeping with a handgun on their person on the sofa with the blankets totally over their head.
looks to me like he was trying to ambush the cops, maybe he thought they wouldnt bready

Ok so far I see an invasion and racial attack on Europeans...and so far I only see cops killing niggers , not the based right wing prepper except for Kyle Rittenhouse who killed some jews nah cops killing the niggers.

He was a nigger with a gun near him and without previous criminal records (at least that's what is claimed about him), the whole movie lasts a few seconds, so I doubt he could understand anything and just reacted to a break-in while waking up. He even moves very slowly and begins to move a few seconds after the noise, and he doesn't seem to have a reaction of surprise because of the grogginess an lack of clear view.
It's the meeting of two bad news, niggers and (freemason) jews.

exactly, cops don't fuck around and usually if you cooperate they won't fuck with you.

he had a clean record and a legal concealed carry permit. he was visiting relatives which explains sleeping on the couch and the firearm being close by. maybe he was sleeping and the gun was on his person. that or it had to be nearby like next to him on the couch or on the table. wonder if he had a holster nearby which would imply he unholstered the gun at some point before or during the raid.

What a stupid fucking faggot. Even if they were home intruders, you're still dead. You are surrounded like a sitting duck.. you should just put your hands out and use that as an opportunity to assess the situation.

You're not going to just turn around and kill them all like it's a video game retard chud.

Yell back
>AND IAM THE POPE NIGGER
>FUCK OFF IAM SLEEPING

If someone entered you house silently and then started yelling

you wouldnt put your hands on your head if you do you are retarded, you dont know who these people are and the only instruction that have yelled at you is police warrant

yelling police warrant isnt your miranda rights either

Attached: 1143350.jpg (1106x1012, 90.24K)

I hate both btw

im not arguing about legality of his firearm but there must have been some logical reason a no knoack raid was executed. i highly doubt police just randomly picked a house.
plus WTF when i visit relatives i am always given things like pillows, sheets, etc he really wasonly given 1 blanket and thats it? lmao

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH LAAAWWWWWDDDD MUH FRIED CHICKEN AND KOOL AID !

They had to kick him in to get a reaction, he was still sleepy.

You are just mad because you cant have a gun due to being a convicted felon. Fuck this nigger, the world is better off without him. The cops should kill more shitbags than they do currently.

Attached: 1640491511434.jpg (440x293, 14.06K)