Are tattoos based and redpilled?

It seems like every masculine/bad motherfucker has them. And holes get wet when they see them. If I want to already my white seed as far and wide as possible, should I get inked bros? What are the political/health/social ramifications of being an inked badass?

Attached: 07216775-FD99-450E-ACAB-AEFB7671198F.jpg (640x960, 144.14K)

Most look like utter dogshit.
>It seems like every masculine/bad motherfucker has them
Everyone has them* FTFY

They're super nifty if you wanna look like a 16yo's diary.

Yes, a woman having a tramp stamp or butterfly tattoo on their ankle is TOTALLY based.
And a man having a skull tattoo or anything that makes them look "tough" is TOTALLY based.

They are gross as fuck. The male body is the most beautiful and perfect thing in the world, ruining it by putting shitty drawings on it like you're some wall painted by a 3 years old is disgusting.

Attached: got milk.gif (380x215, 1M)

I got some tattoos as a teenager and in my 20s. I thought I was so edgy and rebellious. I'm in my 30s now. I don't regret them but I haven't had one for 10 years and probably won't get any more.

Recently I went to this tattoo shop and record store to buy some vinyl and the tattoo covered owner refused to let me in for *gasp* refusing to wear a mask, because "I can't afford to risk it"

The sheer irony of him carrying a copy of Anarchy In The UK in the shop window.

Tattoos are for trash

pic related is OP after he gets "inked"

Attached: Zp21FTD-q-KkTup76DB7EhVyy5DxlQ3ns5zDss293fw.jpg (600x1065, 115.9K)

No /thread/

Personally I don't like them. I think they're very common and not related to toughness anymore, with few exceptions. Even women have full sleeves now. At this point it's more difficult to find someone who doesn't have any I think. But if you like them, go for it

Attached: 1634797965264.png (657x527, 187.87K)

No. Makes you look like a dumb cunt. Even more so if you're a woman.

Tattoos are pretty stupid, every normie out there has one to show how “unique” they are when other normies have the same damn kindergarten tier Scribble marks on their body. Also the ink builds up in your body

They're for niggers

Tattoos are for sailors and prostitutes.

Damn this really makes Skillet look bad

Tattoos are branding for the idiots.

if you are not a career criminal or a sailor, of a faggot singer... you have no business with tattoos.

Attached: ink.jpg (324x682, 29.37K)

Only reply to this post if youre a pureskin.

OP here. I’m unironically already redpilled on how they’re for branding the NPC cattle and the ink crosses the blood brain barrier. All of you faggots are retarded and I was just bored and felt like sliding a rogan thread.

Tattoos are marks of th devil.

Have sex