Credit score is the most jewish thing

credit score is the most jewish thing
>you can't buy a house or a car without good credit unless you have hundred of thousands of dollars stacked up
>you have to have an account at one of our banks goy, heres a credit card for your payments
> oy vey you can't just use your credit card like that, -50 good goy points.

I am in my 20s and have payed 100% of my payments on time yet im being penalized for the age of my accounts and my absurdly low debt limit compared to my income. fuck wells fargo and the FICO jews

Attached: credit-score-ranges-600x450.png (600x450, 25.43K)

What will they do when everyone's score sucks?

Attached: 1643447955401.jpg (571x540, 94.03K)

or have a good family name

Very true, just like the Roman census, fucking Latin kikes

Why do americans use credit cards? Why would you use money you dont have? They claim to be the land of the free but they are slaves.

830 FICO here. Don’t be an irresponsible deatbeat buying cars and houses you cannot afford, being constantly late with your payments due to your overspending - control those niggardly impulses - and one day, banks might trust you enough to loan you money at reasonable rates. Otherwise fuck off.

woah no way bro what a revelation
I didn't know

Attached: 1644044974601.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

i used credit card to keep my credit high. now that i have a house and a car i dont need to as much, but you need good credit score to get lower payments on cars

Myopic little euro mind on display. You need credit score if you buy a brand new from dealership car...not if you buy it on secondary or tertiary market. It's the same with everything else. You sort of have to opt in to a certain lifestyle before any of this shit effects you, you have to be the little bitch who has to have the latest phone and a suburban home etc...try not being a faggot maybe, yappy dog.

Attached: cargoculteurocunt.jpg (294x173, 28.06K)

i don't overspend, i am at 749 because the jews won't let me crack 750. my credit limit is so tiny compared to what i make in a year

Portugese moron: Carrying cash in Burgerland is dangerous due to ferile niggers. I use a credit card for all spending, get airline miles, and pay the fucker off in total every month. Gee, what a concept!

But remember, you must fear the Chinese social credit system that doesn't actually exist.

Amerimutts are so deluded it's sad

what are you a nigger? how else are you supposed to be trusted with barrowing money you dont have.

Loans were given to people before credit scores existed you dumb nigger

there is no reason for my credit score to not be 850. i have paid everything back and I make almost 3 times average salary.

Yeah broh just start financing the all the poor faggot niggers. Doesn't matter that they will never be able to pay back any of if.

Yeah just churn out college loans. to anyone it won't become a problem. Oh waiit? Why did the banks give loans fucking students? Well because the government pushed their 0 credit score to inf and guaranteed the loans. Now everyone is in debt there is a huge over production of meme degrees. And college is insanely expensive. Maybe the credit scores should have stayed at 0 for the liberal arts and be higher for engineering degrees. You know how it would normally function. You get your score based on your riskiness. Interest is there to cover the risk of default. The higher the risk the higher the interest. The only jewish thing is giving niggers free loans. And central banking.

Use cash. Credit is gay

>Hungary
I doubt your country even has these same rules. Most countries you start at full credit score and mistakes will take away points. America starts you at a shitty score and punishes you for nonsense (not enough loans, not taking enough debt, younger than 7 year old account etc.)

Give your daughter or goat as collateral

are you retarded how do you think it worked back then, you needed to know the person and have a good family history.
so barrow more that's how it works you tard. the more you barrow the better your stats get.

>I am in my 20s
I wouldn't give you money

Do Americans really?

You have to be 18 to post here

we don't use as much credit. we use cold hard paper cash. At least I do.

>so barrow more that's how it works you tard. the more you barrow the better your stats get.
yes goy.... go in debt for a better score

Attached: jew.png (500x578, 109.7K)

If only we had an amendment that granted us permission to kill people who are tyrannical towards the people...hmm well off to get my 77th jab

>not having a good credit score.
Sorry you're a risk factor at the end of the day and you deserve the credit score you have.

not related but i still have some of your money from when i visited 2 years ago. wasn't it called the forint?

rewards. I pay $100/yr and got $500 statement credit from rewards points in the past year

>I am in my 20s and have payed 100% of my payments on time yet im being penalized for the age of my accounts and my absurdly low debt limit compared to my income. fuck wells fargo and the FICO jews
Age of your accounts has very little impact. Percent utilization has a very high impact. Either don't carry a balance, or apply for a higher limit by just telling your bank what your current income is, which is higher than it was when you applied for the card.

What percent utilization do I need to become 800s chad?

who says you have to pay it back? if they give you money take it that's on them. trump did that like 11 times.

yes. its massively devalued for those sweet sweet exports.

Not everyone is a nigger, user. Some people are mature adults from a relatively young age.