Don't come to Hungary, it looks like this

Don't come to Hungary, it looks like this

Attached: mindenki-a-pesti-urilanyokat-irigyli-a-gyongyospatai-ciganytelepen-5.jpg (2500x1667, 1.43M)

Unioronically better then half the us. Plus your kids are safe to be outside and I doubt those houses cost 600k

Is this Budapest?

nice, looks like i could find a nice wife and live a simple life there

Looks comfy, ngl

user, if only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: 41F8EF9100000578-0-image-a-87_1499025816852.jpg (634x417, 114.52K)

Idk, Budapest was beautiful. The US has plenty of smaller poor towns, and I would take your pick ove the vast majority of them. Not full of niggers at least.

looks like Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany

>no niggers in sight

is an improvement already

Whiter looking that half my nation, likely your children aren't told they should hate themselves for being white.

Looks like a utopia to me.

Nice try disinfo agent. This is clearly a gypsy village. Hungary is beautiful and we will all move there and squeeze you out. It’s your destiny.

Okay, I won't.

No niggers nor sandniggers. It seems a lovely place.

>this
Just to not live near niggers, I'll learn your language.

I want a loli wife bros :(

Unless this is a picture of the capital of Hungary, then the US isn't much better. I drive through West Virginia regularly and you see areas like this if you go a mile or two off a highway.
Kinda comfy desu

What if it didn't?

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (2500x1667, 1.87M)

half the towns in the north looked like that in England up until pretty recently as well, every country has their shitholes and even putting a bit of shine on them doesn't necessarily make them a nice place to live if your neighbour on the left is a bantu and the one on the right is a paki

whats that blue thing?

What kind of food would these lolis eat? They look cold :(

Budapest is pretty nice and I don't remember seeing any nigger there

Sneed?

Its obviously a water pump.

Wasn't going to but thanks!

Feed. Seed even.