OTTAWA POLICE THANK GOFUNDME FOR TAKING FUNDS FROM TRUCKERS

KEK

twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status/1489754844097392640

Attached: 2e9610d53bdaf47e.jpg (547x334, 37.26K)

>op posts tweet... again

I thank them too because dumb boomers are all too pleased to give money to the first gay jew that talks to them.

There are five police stations in Ottawa.

It would not be difficult for trucks to block all of them.

>Ottawa Police
>literal who

The government tramples on the freedoms of it’s citizens and GoFuckMe follows along? Never ever giving them my business.

What do they call it when the government and corporations work together to oppress the people?

dystopia.

There is already 2 million donated to givesendgo. Ottawa police are going told to get fucked when they call to freeze that money lol

Fascism actually, but you're not wrong.

Hitlerism

Attached: 1635776831540.jpg (54x55, 1.8K)

So they are accomplice to racketeering and embezzling funds.

Why would they post that. Even if it is what happened its ridiculously stupid to admit to going behind the backs of the people you are negotiating with I. Good faith to cut their funding. Cops deserve all the hatred they get.

Attached: acab.png (516x152, 18.41K)

so when is gofundme donating all that stolen cash to BLM, open border activists and abortion clinics? they said it goes to a charity approved by them..

Freedom hating Ottawa police
The real Canucks will not forgive or forget

They're automatically refunding all of the money.

Looks like they've called in the Ontario Provincial Police.

Attached: Feb-5-2022 approximately 635pm Ottawa time.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

yeah, but fucking BLM and nigger kiked shit was allowed.
fucking kikes

Ottawa police also turn a blind eye to the myriad pedo rings and drug trafficking in Ottawa.
Common knowledge that the best cocaine to be found was on Parliament Hill.

the cops on the street seem to love the protest. the higher ups with the twitter account are just doing what they need to do to get promoted

Not a good thing for the police department if it can be shown that they caused it.

That's Fascism. Canada is a Fascist dictatorship. No irony or exaggeration.