Can you remember when you first started getting redpilled?

I just looked up my old Facebook messages at an age of 13 and realized that I always was a piece of shit lol.
Does anybody remember a specific event that changed your perception reality or have you been always like this?

Attached: 29D76DDD-6918-4071-9CE9-6E9362EB1FA5.jpg (1572x2102, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.natall.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that I always was a piece of shit lol.
you misspelled CHAD OP

Attached: 920.jpg (410x598, 16.53K)

Bitches invading video game spaces and expecting the whole industry to change to cater to them.

I've always been red pilled because my parents would listen to alt-right speeches, mainly those of Norman Lowell and Pierce, right next to me.

A bunch of highschool spics and niggers ganged up on me when I was in middle school

Pierce Morgan ? This faggot is a grifter

The first giant redpill I took was when I saw a million Syrians streaming into Germany. I thought; couldn't the money being used to help those million help 10 million in Syria? Then Any Forums helped me realize the refugee program isn't about helping anyone, it's about destroying Europe's ethnic identity and making look like the US.

was never afraid to say nigger
thought I was a lolbert cuckservative "bro I want homosexuals to protect their weed farm with fully auto ar15s!" but then the crayola flu came around and the nigger riots and I just hate this fucking planet now lmao

Probably around 1998, I saw some stuff on stormfront, articles on white genocide, fags and black on white crime. American History X pushed me over the edge in terms of declaring my alliance

I've been like this from birth. There is no single event I can pin down.
Being redpilled is more like having a working intuition and distrust towards authority figures and public talking heads.

>alt-right
Do everyone in this world a favor and kill yourself.

Yep, it was way before racist faggots stole the term

You can still be a libertarian whilst hating niggers bro, just take the Hoppe-pill

Shortly before Lybia war. i think it was some libertarian website i did visited and there were translated speeches from EU by Nigel Farage
..Kinda cringe i know but i did find him being charismatic rhetor and it was moment i started looking into politic more deepny than just surface level.

Being 12 years old in 2010 and many members of the halo pc community talking about how zeitgeist has changed their perspective on the world and recommending Army of the pharaohs, jedi mind tricks, etc. whomst raps about government conspiracies, bush 911 etc. Thats when it all started for me

Same fren, born this way

Attached: 1643878438646m.jpg (1024x753, 126.92K)

I've always been like this.

And it's not even something I learned from my family as they're indifferent to niggers and Jews.

Maybe it's just blood.

>T. German-Italian, my grandfather fought alongside The Nazis and was captured by the Soviets.

believe it or not The Power Rangers back in the 90s Redpilled me when i was 5 yrs old

Attached: 63d586381649df1c261ab8c45d35debf.png (434x519, 502.67K)

My first red pill was my narcissistic father who put me down a lot. He indirectly taught me how bad the world can be, and that authority figures should not automatically be credited with competency. After that it was loser teachers who tried to project their insecurities onto us students. 9/11 was an eye opener to hypocrisy because people would put on large public pretenses of concern and care for the victims, but then treat the still alive people around them like garbage.

For me it was 911, Iraq, and everything since.

Milo Yiannopolis.. 19... good days...

March 2016.

Yea me too bro and I wonder why. I can vividly remember, that my daily routine to school was counting all the shitskins in my bus.

well obviously
but libertarianism is basically anarchism just lolberts don't want to admit it
and neo-anarchists are just foot soilders for the WEF funded by Soros to destroy white culture

Attached: IMG_20220205_120716_651.jpg (1080x636, 56.92K)

William Luther Pierce, of course:

video.natall.com/

Attached: meme-magic-angry-dr-pierce-back-again.jpg (1920x1080, 67.67K)

How so?

I got banned from RuneScape for saying "Adolf Hitler is a good man" in a Varrock square. I was 11 year old and at the time I couldn't really understand why they banned me.

I think I started using Any Forums when I was like 11 or 12 but my father taught me about kikes and niggers before that.

I still can’t lol

My redpill was being born.
I remember being shocked from slowly realizing out how the government did in fact not see having a lot of non-Swedes in Sweden as a problem.

Friend recommended www.duckduck.go to me, from then on things went red.

2015 living in Europe and found some video about white demographic replacement while seeing it first hand all the while reading 1984

Never relax around the black ranger