The booster is literally fucking people. It blew my Aunties back out then gave her herpies. God willing...

The booster is literally fucking people. It blew my Aunties back out then gave her herpies. God willing, how many 5G towers do i have to burn so my Auntie can enter Heaven and redeem herself?

Attached: IMG_06022022_102249_(1700_x_2800_pixel).jpg (1700x2800, 480.7K)

>blew out my aunties back
Sorry user, that was the BBC

>herpes
>aids
What next? Soon the vaxxed will literally be unfuckable.

AYOOOO

>herpies
that makes no sense
your aunt got herpies all by herself

ITS BEEN SHOWN TO REACTIVATE DORMANT VIRUSES

SHE HAD THE HERP AND NOW ITS AWOKEN

winter vagina does that

>It blew my Aunties back out then gave her herpies.
No, that was me, user.

Attached: 1478233089804.jpg (774x1278, 254.34K)

I had a blood vessel under my bicep burst the other day, encouraging.
Ive had two mandated shots

hmmmmm
maybe you're right
but who could know
we're all living in a deep sea of lies

Attached: 1628928599931.jpg (800x792, 133.64K)

Unfuckable........

Me......

Sad........

wait, wtf? my mom has had really bad back issues since she got the shot. you have more information on that?

I'm going to be brutally honest with you user, it's literally impossible for the booster to be main cause of sciatica.
From the mechanism behind sciatica, and the points in the body where it can be irritated, disc protrusions Vs piriformis compression etc.. It just isn't possible.
>in b4 shill

Know what the most common cause of sciatica is in women? Hitching up of one hip when they stand, leading to muscular imbalance of the pelvis. It's a comfortable way to stand but in the long term it causes the adductors to tighten up on one side, and the adductors to weaken and vice versa on the other side.

t. person with actual knowledge

Hey.. Hey!!.. Thats a waste of good rye.

nano razors

not even once

NO REFUNDS

Are those ''vaccines'' allowed under the Nurenberg code?

It's up to God, but nearly everyone's literate. Everyone had the chance to be warned.

>t. physical therapist
the adults are talking be quiet

First post, mutts law. Really?

Attached: 1642904871159.gif (640x446, 1M)

>It blew my Aunties back out then gave her herpies.
Actually, that was me. Sorry about that mate.

Attached: 1439064892726.jpg (475x475, 20.32K)

I had a similar reaction to your auntie.
Extreme pain in my neck, bulging neck veins and burst blood vessels in my eyes.
After a few minutes i got an erection i can only describe as painful, the tip went from red, to purple, then to deep blue.
I tested positive only 10 minutes prior to these symptoms. I went home from my job as a teacher and rested as best I could.

BOOSTED

75% literacy rate in the US. As someone who watches spanish news, they are 6 months behind the western mainstream news. Which is a year behind current "science". Still mandatory booosters for uni students and most of the workforce in mexico despite lax border requirements.

Bye lyfnodes enjoy the cancer and infertility