Redpill me on BlackRock

Are they as subversive as I've heard they are?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x854, 115.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackrock.com/uk/individual/2022-larry-fink-ceo-letter
youtube.com/watch?v=AWBRldjVzuM&ab_channel=RogerJamesHamilton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They get trillions of dollars for free from the FED and get to "distribute" it (spend it) however they feel like. This has led to the massive increase in housing prices which will soon result in no one being able to afford housing aside from the extremely rich.

>This has led to the massive increase in housing prices which will soon result in the largest housing bubble in history to parallel and hopefully overshadow the one currently underway in China
ftfy Chang

they're jews. what else do you need to know

mercenary outfit buying up all the real estate so that all areas are filled with mercs for when the collapse happens.
not even joking.
sincerely,
war

In real life, it's okay to bot the economy.

No, you are subversive for questioning their property holdings. You will own nothing you WILL like it.

People should read Larry Fink's annual letter from a couple weeks ago. A lot of it is about 'de-carbonizing' the economy over the next decade:

blackrock.com/uk/individual/2022-larry-fink-ceo-letter

>...Capital markets have allowed companies and countries to flourish. But access to capital is not a right. It is a privilege. And the duty to attract that capital in a responsible and sustainable way lies with you. Most stakeholders – from shareholders, to employees, to customers, to communities, and regulators – now expect companies to play a role in decarbonizing the global economy.

>It's been two years since I wrote that climate risk is investment risk. And in that short period, we have seen a tectonic shift of capital. Sustainable investments have now reached $4 trillion. Actions and ambitions towards decarbonization have also increased. This is just the beginning – the tectonic shift towards sustainable investing is still accelerating. Whether it is capital being deployed into new ventures focused on energy innovation, or capital transferring from traditional indexes into more customized portfolios and products, we will see more money in motion.

>Every company and every industry will be transformed by the transition to a net zero world. The question is, will you lead, or will you be led?

People still have access to 'cheap' oil and natural gas. The 'great reset' hasn't even begun yet in terms of its actual implementation. But it will, soon. And BlackRock will lead the way.

they are helping my property go up in value and keeping niggers from entering my neighborhood

1000% based

its run by a kike that pushes ESG platforms at every business they invest in
of course they're subversive

no one cares
Matt Taibbi warned about this 15 years ago. The Carbon credit system is going to be the biggest scam in history. Everything will be priced up just so more money goes to Wall Street, nothing else will be accomplished.

here's the redpill, capitalism has always been shit that rewards corruption and greed, not only since you faggots noticed people you don't like getting rich

Aladdin AI makes most of their moves - youtube.com/watch?v=AWBRldjVzuM&ab_channel=RogerJamesHamilton

Larry Fink controls the Fed

They're rich and I'm not so fuck them

Isn't it more than just the housing market? I've heard they buy up houses to try and rent them out, not allowing people to own. But don't they also push cultural marxist and neoliberal shit too?

enjoy the government subsidized diversity mandated housing replacing all the privately owned houses in a few years.

You do, Lei. Any American with a brain knows the CCP is bankrolling investing in property through (((American))) proxies here. That WILL come to a head, and you along with it

Their founding CEO is a like one of the most powerful kikes in the world. They effectively control the federal reserve bank and multiple countries for that matter. They're insanely wealthy and influential. On par with Vanguard. They have great amount of clout within the WEF. They are directing the world economy and financial systems for the next 100 years, which means meeting sustainable development goals, which will ruin your life. Horrible austerity measures socioeconomic equity (regulation, mass immigration and censorship). Blackrock is steering America and the West toward new levels of hell.

>Matt Taibbi warned about this 15 years ago. The Carbon credit system is going to be the biggest scam in history. Everything will be priced up just so more money goes to Wall Street, nothing else will be accomplished.
yeah, that's why instead of letting people keep polluting and just buy good boy points we should actually force greedy jews to modernize and unfuck their shit while moving to primarily nuclear power, but that'd require actual change and might reduce a person with hundreds of billions to only having mere tens of billions, which is an unacceptable tradeoff

i got mine
not my problem

none of my neighbors are selling

Nowadays nobody has access to energy from coal, trash, agricultural leftovers, anything "renewable" that has high power output except hydropower in a few countres, ...

They’re the brokerage firm handling dispersing the 30 something trillion fiat dollars pumped into the economy by the fed.
They’ve used it to buy up everything in sight to artificially create economic activity. Cars, parts, homes, farms, you name it; they own it.
All of this is in an attempt to stabilize the economy during what is actually an economic depression due to low labor involvement.
One problem, they like this system and don’t want it to end. They literally control everything. If they don’t want you wearing a grey shirt, they can make that a reality.
Truth be told, after everything has collapsed and gotten good and fucked; we’ll wind up hanging the people that work for BlackRock, or they’ll be hanging us.

Attached: Brrrrrrrrrr.gif (773x1000, 175.16K)

They are filth and the enemy of humanity. All they see in you is slaves.

you heard about those jews that rule the world? they call themselves blackrock.