Not my problem

getting evicted Feb 10 any advice for living in my car?

Currently doing small things to destroy my apartment. Punched holes in walls. Pouring thick grease into the drain. Going to break my screen doors and shower doors as well. Soaking the carpets so they have to be replaced. Probably at least 8k in damages before I move out. They can only file charges/file the damages on my credit if they can prove it was intentional. Kek. Enjoy repairing the apartment faggots. It was all "accidental" btw

Attached: used-kitchen-oil-poured-into-260nw-1674452230.jpg (390x280, 35.22K)

>any advice for living in my car?
do not, i repeat, do not leave trash in it.
you will wake up to a random rodent one day that is carrying covid.

Pay your rent you degenerate nigger

That's a bit mean but I applaud you for the effort

Get a bag of ready-mix concrete and pour it in the toilet bowl and tank, same with the shower drain

buy rodents

You expect them to believe you punched a bunch of holes in the walls by accident?

>Currently doing small things to destroy my apartment.
this is the reason for first month last month security deposit pet deposit smoker deposit credit check background check welfare check and methlab removal.

you are your own worst enemy child.

Pour quick cement down the toilet

My advice would be to not act like a nigger, but you're a non-white, so such advice is wasted on you.

You're going to have to pay for all this idiot. Also RIP to your security deposit

Enjoy getting sued whilst living in a wal mart parking lot

Start cooking nigger Indian curry food in the apartment 3 times a day. They can't get rid of that smell.

HEY! THAT'S BLACKROCK PROPERTY YOU ARE VANDALIZING, NIGGER! YOU VILL PAY AND YOUR CAR FORFEIT.

Attached: 1631127604490.gif (248x255, 2.5M)

DO NOT vandalize the apartment. Suck it up and be nice to them. Otherwise they will put things on your record so that you can never rent again.
If the damage you do exceeds your security deposit, they can get a judgment against you, garnish your wages and put a lien on any property you have, including your new home - your car. You will own nothing.
Grow up, faggot.

OP, every action has a reaction. You might feel like you are dealing justice, but all of these actions will come back to haunt you. I learned this the hard way in my youth. Don't fuck with karma.

This vengeful, toxic, blaming behaviour might be a hint into your own psyche as to why you're becoming homeless in the first place.

That said, I wish you the best of luck.

Well, here, he would be held liable, criminally, for destruction of private property over a certain value, making it a felony and thus allowing the cops to treat him extra special when they serve the warrant. But if you can prove the reason for it was political, it becomes terrorism, and we no longer need a warrant or a trial or even lube.

>getting evicted Feb 10 any advice for living in my car?
Run a pipe from your exhaust through the window while you sleep, tink.

>drill hole in wall 2 days before leaving
>drain 2 litres of water and one litre of oil behind the wall
>close hole again

they gonna have a nasty surprise in 2 weeks

You're a dumb nigger.
>muh I'm gonna destroy this apartment
Has it ever occurred to you that the landlord might have taken pictures of those very things before letting you in, just in case a retard like you decides to mess with them? Or that he might sue you for the damages?

Enjoy losing a whole bunch of time and money because you can't fucking behave.

Dude, buy some CADAVERINE and spill it somewhere in that apartment. Make sure you do that right before you leave. That shit will make that apartment INHABITABLE forever.

fedposter identified ITT

that wouldn't work. too easy to prove that pouring concrete down the drain is intentional damage

Attached: SPOILER_1644028505078.png (720x757, 554.07K)

I had Somali renters near me and the rat bastards made the entire building smell and brought cockroaches with them.

You might want to rethink this because shit like this is part of the reason others need to go through so many ridiculous hoops for housing. Fuck leechlords and I'm sorry you're going through this but c'mon man.

this but unironically

Piss in the heating/AC vents.

Yeah, cus then you can say you slipped and accidentally dropped a 50# bag of ready mix in the toilet! No way that can come back on someone.

This is by far the best. Im getting evicted too so i also require some recomendations. Covid rly fuck up, only jews are living like normal people and they are a lot.

You should just kys and donate ur car to another homeless person

OP is a nigger

another good one
>unscrew your sockets
>put very tiny(!) pieces of canned tuna in the holes
>put the sockets back

Buy smelly gook fish paste from the subhuman section of your local ShartMart. Smear the fish paste all inside the ventilation system. Blast the heater so it gets nice and cooked in to the ducts.

I'm opposed to absentee ownership of housing and land. But the kind of behavior you have described is the reason you are now homeless.

Connect garden hose from exhaust to interior of car. Keep windows up. Get inside. It will keep you nice and warm you little parasite.

This nigger gets it

>Get put on tenant blacklists
>Never get to rent again
Have fun being homeless until you can afford a mortgage.