Mercenaries

youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4

Now this is the type of politics I can get behind

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D04XoWGYYe4
bitchute.com/video/JivPeNi933Bk/
youtube.com/watch?v=pyy2oHrg6B8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGAUW1ZF2xI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Denard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=D04XoWGYYe4

It's been asked a few times so I'm adding it here: this footage is from the Italian documentary Africa Addio, it follows Mike Hoares 54 Commando as they rest up just after the liberation of Stanleyville from Simba guerrillas in late 1964 and prepare to move onto Boende where up to 1000 foreigners and African Catholics were being held hostage.

what was this for? fighting guerrillas - whats the end goal? money?

bitchute.com/video/JivPeNi933Bk/
I want to see total war between blue helms and private military contractors

Attached: 1627424745250.jpg (1024x576, 48.59K)

PAYBACK

Attached: TRUE_BLUE.webm (1000x432, 2.91M)

Based and Kongomüllerpilled.

Attached: images (24).jpg (225x225, 10.79K)

We allowed niggers to breed. They will soon start all out African war for some stupid reason and white countries would be dragged into this foolery.

Mike Hoare (famous mercenary) 5th Commando (mercenaries who were loyal to him) were called in by the govt to fight rebels backed by the Soviets trying to take over the country

in the end - the black tide swallows everythng in africa

God I want to read Mike Hoares Books. I am dreaming of the fucking jungle and adventures in the Congo.

Attached: congo-trimmed-2000x1024.jpg (2000x1024, 424.13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pyy2oHrg6B8

Great YT channel this guy has actually

>God I want to read Mike Hoares Books

Have you read Frederick Forsyth's 'The Dogs of War?'

I want to bust communist niggers in the Jungle and create a belgian ethnostate.

Attached: national-parkss.jpg (1280x720, 95.57K)

Sauce plz

It's a hard life but some lucky bastard gets to do it

Nowadays its mostly keeping the installations of the multinationals safe from the flavor of the month bandit.

Its much more boring than before. You rarely go into the bush anymore. Pay is still good.

No, nothing for now. But Ive watched Der lachende Mann.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGAUW1ZF2xI

If you speak german, I can recommend. Try to get a translation, shit is cash.

This shit awakes my primordial instincts. They drank nothing but beer the whole day because the water quality was shitty.

Attached: unnamed (5).jpg (1200x675, 161.73K)

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGAUW1ZF2xI

PMCs threw all the loonies out and it's now much more professional and cost-controlled. One or two ex-SF white officers with most of the heavy lifting and dangerous stuff done by Nepalese Gurkhas or US-trained Filipinos

No drinking on the job or acting like a nutter either

>They drank nothing but beer the whole day because the water quality was shitty.

Because even when blasted out of their fucking minds they could still shoot straighter than the kaffirs could

>its the year 2030
>the Chicom invaded the Congo and built up a colony
>your job: destroy their infrastructure and achieve chaos

Attached: rwenzori-mountains-border-congo-uganda-mountains-of-the-moon.jpg (910x604, 72.27K)

Africa addio

Oh I have that, I haven't watched it all yet, awesome

They've already colonized.

Haven't you seen Empire of Dirt?

Empire of Dust even

Yeah, unfortunately. On the other side ... a project for now.

Mike Hoare was a try hard fag who was good at talking himself up, that's about it, read a book called "mad dog killers" prob the only autobiographical account of one of the guys that served in the unit, amazing read if you are ex military or interested in what it was really like in the commando.

yeah we need to go back

Attached: 1641486113428.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

I just want to go to the Congo with my bros and be a Warlord.

Ok, thank you for the tip. There was a french mercenary who did a lot of shit, forgot his name though, but this guy was part of 50 coup de etats or so. I try to figure out his name.

Attached: images (29).jpg (225x225, 7.34K)

I think it was this guy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Denard

I'm down, where do I sign up.

Attached: snakes on train.jpg (3240x2258, 1.26M)

Lol he was even King of the Comoros and leeched off taxes. What a badass.

Attached: images (30).jpg (288x175, 7.52K)

denard
yeah you can find that book on lbry or other Russian sites, short read about a day, skip the first chapter as it's just about his life before accepting the contract.
prob one of the most interesting accounts I've read, and I've read hundreds, you won't regret reading it, same for anyone else here that has served in the military you should give it a read to see what chaos it was

It is a magical place where an average man can be king.