Your body doesn't trust you to do anything, food produces dopamine because you'd die if it didn't...

Your body doesn't trust you to do anything, food produces dopamine because you'd die if it didn't, you get dopamine hits when you have sex because you wouldn't reproduce if it didn't. You even have a sensor in your ass to make you shit because you can't be trusted to take a dump unless you're bribed to. It's everything. People have inate fears of heights because you can't be trusted not to fall to your death. Feelings are just Instincts with a fancy name. When you're hungry your mind will fantasise about food to push you to eat, you will fantasise about sex to push you to reproduce and so on. You will subconsciously be drawn to study to males that have what you want so you can copy them. Same with femoids, everyone is out of control and can't be trusted in the slightest.
LIFE IS PURE HORROR

Attached: 2219aa250de5414d3fb3a4a8c8129256.jpg (1100x1240, 174.41K)

No shit retard, you just figured this out?
the difference between humans and animals is that we can choose to consciously ignore instincts and feelings

But I can't ignore certain instincts and feelings like sadness and suicide instinct

and this is way the perfect human will be semi synthetic and genetically engineered

Sure you can.
Fake a smile and don't become an hero?

Then you aren't human, just an animal

Wrong. We are animals by definition. There is zero difference. We are made of the same exact stuff. Down to the subatomic level. Other intelligent animals can also ignore their instincts.

Most humans can't even ignore their instincts

We're all animals. By definition. What exactly do you think "animal" means?

Its like i am in elementary school again, this is fucking poggers.

>he hasn't figured out how to ignore feels
ngmi

I wish I was 15 again

OP may be a vegetable.

why my body wants to cum in tranny ass so much?

What is the meaning of poggers?

I don't know, but I also thinks some trannies are very hot and if you are Brazilian my friend you got some of the best trannies available, you are very lucky

So your brain can tell you to ignore your brain? Sounds like it's still your brain telling you to do stuff, it's just that we're a bit more aware of conflicting desires than other animals.

we arent animals at all. we have nothing in common.

>food produces dopamine because you'd die if it didn't
what are you, a bitch? men aren't happy to eat, they do it to get it over with and go about their day
and the quicker and more predictible it is, the better, i don't even think about being hungry, i mealprep on sundays and eat every day at fixed hours, i'm a machine

I bet that sounded really smart in your head

Homosexual jewish pseudo-philosophy and bad poetry thread again.

Like some big chungus shit, you feel me? Some Keanu Reeves type of energy, sometimes even spiderman. Have you seen avengers? Badass types of energy, not everyone could handle that.

>Neural networks require a "reward" system in order to train towards any specific goal
Yes.

>we can choose to consciously ignore instincts and feelings

This has never been proven

It means you are gay and have aids. you should fuck off.

>Have you seen avengers?
With my wife's son everyday while chugging on some sóylent.

Attached: b71.jpg (1024x775, 119.1K)

Anything that is not nigger cattle, is a start.

Yeah the way hulk drank from that truck of onions, i was never the same after seeing that. I am on that nigger shit since then And shit yall Smh. Captain america!

fuck
I mean, everything that is nigger cattle.

Well your still alive so I think you've ignored those suicide instincts quite well

You just have some instincts and feelings that overcome other instincts and feelings.

Too deep for me

>Wrong. We are rocks by definition. There is zero difference. We are made of the same exact stuff. Down to the subatomic level. Other intelligent rocks can also ignore their instincts.
>Most rocks can't even ignore their instincts

Attached: gjkf0c0l6pl11.jpg (1534x1242, 102.42K)

fpdp. as always.
pull your hand from the box young human.jpg