The tragedy of politics

Politics make people who could be friends fight for both useless and dangerous things.
Nobody talks about it but it is a big tragedy.
Think about how much cooler everyone would be if there was no politics.

Attached: 1615216529341.jpg (711x620, 38.66K)

all men must be locked in chastity cages until we can figure out what exactly is going on in ‘politics’

removing the zionist rot in this country is not a useless thing

Bullshit. If ones ideology has the retarded paradigm that pooling individual profit by force into a "public" fund that person deserves to have its head removed

/thread
All other political discussions are irrelevant.

I agree with you, but it would be easier to just say "The world would be a better place without jewish tricks".

We know exactly what is going on. Politics and democracy are synonyms, the system was always shitty and no matter what form the children of enlightenment take it siphons everyone from their souls and turns them into mindless automata
I beg one day this conflict ends so power is separated from the manipulation of the masses.

Attached: 0f20867c8f26d5a68c73a984bd8f9493.jpg (473x264, 17.04K)

Democracy unironically ruins a people, putting that burden on people that weren’t made for it and then turning them on each other is awful. But politics can only go away if you live in something like a one party state

Politics is life. Life is struggle.

Attached: 1642452470944m.jpg (805x1024, 99.78K)

No, that's democracy. Somehow people thought it would be a good idea to build a form of government around dividing populations and turning them against each other. Worst form of government ever. Should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

There must be a way to live without politics and also without orwelian mind manipulation

I use both terms as the synonyms as they are

I play games with some serious lefty and commie fucks. I won't talk politics with them, I refuse to argue with them when they bring that shit up and say dumbass shit and they most likely don't know shit about my views. There are some people I will argue this shit with and some people I won't and with them I won't because I just want to play video games.

Attached: 1542322191981.jpg (2464x1648, 366.27K)

>hijack laboratory
>study immortal jellyfish
>steal immortality
>learn ionic levitation
>hop to mars
Fuck off from earth permanently.

I had many friends who's lives got overtaken by it, its like heroin. The monkey like inpulse to have power and matter in the world consumes them.
Very sad

Attached: 9fa.jpg (680x645, 31.02K)

Or it's just an excuse to expose your mafia that is still ruining their lives... and they get harassed to do it and while doing it.

> inb4 more dinduism, projection, D.A.R.V.O., concern trolling, ...

>Think about how much cooler everyone would be if there was no politics.

Damn, again this kind of stupid reasoning. Politics is everything, every important issue in life: abortion, law, pensions, security, state and economy.The success of human beings as a species is thanks to politics, constantly debating our ideas made us advance in everything (technologically and socially).

The success of human beings as a species is thanks to politics, constantly debating our ideas made us advance in everything (technologically and socially).
To disown politics is to show you are a fake idiot, if you have small children you want pedophiles to be punished with the maximum penalty, so you should get involved in politics.

Thats sad to hear, unless you are planning an effective way to take power, and participating in some organization with the aim of doing such, your opinion means nothing and it would be better for your mental sanity to be concearned with other things instead; things that you have actual control over like the well being of your family, friends and personal and professional goals.

>like the well being of your family, friends and personal and professional goals.

Listen, the welfare of your loved ones depends on politics, look at the example of Venezuela, the government led millions to poverty and records of insecurity.

Your family can end up eating out of the garbage because a government wanted to go into debt and borrow more money.

Your wife can be robbed or raped because the government lowered prison sentences.

Do you understand?

I get along fine with Saudis despite being political enemies. I don't know if it's a Muslim thing but we don't mind.

That is true but the extent the avarage person has to act on anything is null.
I lived in Japan for over 3 years; the country has been an a defacto one party state for more then 2 decacdes.
Everything there was, pure.
I dont know how to describe really but people seemed in geenral to act like people should act, nobody ever talked about politics and almost never voted.
Social peace like that is something to be admired.

Dictatorships/One party rule will always be superior because it creates less conflict in society and besides the average person does not deserve a voice in politics and will be easily manipulated.

That social peace is just ignorance, Japan has started to rearm against the Chinese threat, they are also acting against the serious birth problem, their high aging population and low birth rates will cause their pension system to go bust.

Not talking about the problems does not make them go away.