I work in an intensive care unit

Trust me, you WILL beg for it
I've seen this tragedy play out in front of my own eyes over a hundred times by now
It makes me sad, but only until I remind myself that these people chose their fate

Attached: 1633919158688.jpg (638x1024, 102.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtleboysports.com/virtue-signaling-alabama-doctor-makes-up-obvious-lie-about-young-healthy-white-people-dying-from-covid-and-begging-her-for-vaccine-because-they-thought-white-people-couldnt-die-from-covid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mir egal du hs

you will never be a woman

The vaccine doesn’t work

So many “respected” people need to die for the murderous scam they’re pulling.

Beg for what? There is no pandemic in Scandinavia right now since there is no disease that's judged dangerous to society that's spreading here.

just shaken off the coof. Unbowed, Unbent, Unvaxxed.

recycling fake stories from months ago?

Why would anyone beg for treatment that doesn't work?

>Brytney
>July 18
>near midnight
A drunk zoomer with awful parents larping over the flu.

this bitch was lying, she didnt even work in the covid ward

And yet over 60% in the ICU had all the shots. Curious what those people are saying...

>I wish I never got this shit vaccine. They lied to me. It doesn't do anything! Fuck, it probably messed up my immune system.

Nurse in background getting the deadly Resvermere pills ready and the ventilator ready so the hospital can make a cool $50k and then $14k when the patient fucks off and dies...

they only now figured out Vitamin D could save thousands of lives

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 11-24-00 Israeli study offers strongest proof yet of vitamin D’s power to fight COVID.png (1100x1490, 540.53K)

if you have the disease already what is vaccine going to do?

NIGGER KIKE

Okay.
They chose.
why do you give shit?

So wait..
>If the vaccine tells your cells to produce the spike protein
and
>the spike protein acts as an antibody against the virus
Then why would administration not be a viable treatment?

Attached: 1615855207313.png (1080x505, 276.85K)

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!... GIMMIE THE CLOT SHOT -- SAID AS I CANNOT BREATHE, AM INTUBATED ON OXYGEN, AND AM COMATOSED
>PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!... GIMMIE THE CLOT SHOT -- SAID AS I CANNOT BREATHE, AM INTUBATED ON OXYGEN, AND AM COMATOSED

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!... GIMMIE THE CLOT SHOT -- SAID AS I CANNOT BREATHE, AM INTUBATED ON OXYGEN, AND AM COMATOSED
>PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!... GIMMIE THE CLOT SHOT -- SAID AS I CANNOT BREATHE, AM INTUBATED ON OXYGEN, AND AM COMATOSED

Attached: vax--CLIMATE_CHANGE (2).jpg (1024x559, 60.55K)

>these people chose their fate
no
you are a monster
you could easily give them ivermectin, zinc, vit D, and save their lives
instead, you watch with satisfaction has they die
and it makes you happy

Kill yourself Nigger faggot

I’m not a biologist but I think they die from not being able to kill the proteins because they can’t form enough antibodies

its a fat chubby gen x doctor

turtleboysports.com/virtue-signaling-alabama-doctor-makes-up-obvious-lie-about-young-healthy-white-people-dying-from-covid-and-begging-her-for-vaccine-because-they-thought-white-people-couldnt-die-from-covid/

Attached: cunt chub.jpg (1024x1024, 170.56K)

Attached: nevvervaxxx.jpg (500x683, 84.07K)

Your probably a nigger and your hands have killed people

You will beg God for your lies and deceit
There will be no mercy

LOL... Carefully reworded reality: "The last thing they want is the vaccine"... Which is hilarious, even if the story is entirely made up.

Isn't this the dumb bitch that had literally zero deaths when she posted this?

Kys FAGGOT

Attached: 1644070583442.jpg (1079x726, 541.36K)

>mfw a bio-hole has an opinion

Attached: D2AF9DF3-5741-44DE-BB5E-6325CD65B435.jpg (828x1157, 182.58K)

you seem to underestimate how suicidal the average Any Forums user is

You will never have a job.

Covid is over shill. Tell your bosses at shill HQ to get you a new assignment.

Pharma shills deserve to be executed.

This plus Ive recovered.

99% survival rate

Fuck off. I'm 50+ and just had covid. It's nothing, just a very mild flu.

not taking the covid vaccine
not taking the season flu vaccine
eat right, exercise, go outside
let me know when hospitals start differentiating between hospitalizations/deaths with covid and because of covid

Just had the flu, decided to test me for shit and giggles and the results was I had Covid (which is the common cold)

Seriously, these people need to be arrested having turned entire generations into cackling hypochondriacs.
They think a simple sniffle is enough to kill you, jesus christ.

Attached: come on.jpg (1747x675, 200.68K)