Who or what the fuck was Kony?

Who or what the fuck was Kony?

Attached: 1639450223069.jpg (414x311, 29.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1325
archive.md/JraAD
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1707
archive.md/iLbaA
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1306
archive.md/83Mas
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1344
archive.is/3RbWw
youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the first test to see how easy it would be to steer people into supporting/hating something with some astroturfing

EARLY INTERNET PSYOP

A nigger.

this right here

Guy from predator

failed psyop... the guy running it was drugged out of his mind while at one of his degenerate bath-house orgies and somehow ended up outside jumping like a frog naked... that derailed the whole invasion of Africa thing.

top kek tier shit

I remember the the Kony 2012 ad campaign. It was light on the details but so gosh darn inspirational.

I'm proud to say that this man earned vote in the 2012 U.S. presidential election.

it was wag the dog with a focus on using children to spread the intended message
news

>A potential pick for US top court, Kruger admired for intellect, consensus building
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1325
archive.md/JraAD

>US ‘going through hell’ because of Pence, Trump says
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1707
archive.md/iLbaA

>Rapping, twerking and pulling pranks... at funerals: Viral TikTok videos of people grieving in unusual ways sparks debate
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1306
archive.md/83Mas

>Awkwafina addresses criticism over her ‘blaccent,’ quits Twitter
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1344
archive.is/3RbWw

Attached: 1509740619611.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

A scam created by a mentally ill homo

>Child soldiers murdered 17
>Press up to target precision air strike

>KONY 2012

what did it all mean bros?

Attached: 210CA59A-7BBA-40D6-BD48-C2E8F7FE8457.jpg (900x900, 107.9K)

I remember retards in my school wearing those wrist things

Remember their names. Those are all NPCs. Don't ever confuse them for a full human again.

KONY 2024

Proof faceberg was a CIA glow op from the beginning

CIA glownigger.

the whole thing was completely mental. it's even more insane thinking about it now. it was everywhere and people were frothing at the mouth promoting it and defending it from criticism

simpler times bro :’)

School played some dumb video inspired by kony
Why was this ever a thing

Half angel half demon. The brain child of Project A.S.T.A.R.O.T.H. that was hunted down by the US government.

I guess I’m the only person who vaguely remembers when they confessed on their Official Facebook account that “Kony was never real” or some shit then deleted the post after a few hours this was back in 2012 or 2013 I remember seeing all of the ads lasted faggot Europeans and Australians like “What?” “How could this be”

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo

Nothing has changed. Now people froth at the mouth for trans rights, environmentalism and lockdowns.

The first of 3 tests.

1) KONY
2) Ice Bucket Challenge
3) What colour is this dress?