How will history view this time period?

How will history view this time period?

Attached: 20210801_153428.jpg (1080x1498, 506.04K)

There won’t be a world left after this time period

in retrospect, with rolled eyes

What about the 500 million slaves that will serve the elite?

It won’t, turd skins don’t record history. This will all be lost

This. We are living in End Times.

Why does that man care about his fertility?

Wait, weren't we told, that doing your own research is dangerous and wrong?

forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2020/07/30/you-must-not-do-your-own-research-when-it-comes-to-science/?sh=508f310b535e

I am confused...

Attached: science is our dogma.jpg (1256x710, 79.48K)

YOU ARE ASSUMING SOMETHING.

that people in the future will be free of double-think, being able to rationally discuss things, including our present, their past.

the people who wield Double-Think and other shaming thought-worms, will only get better at it as time goes forward.

in the future the concept of the past will be controlled, and will be changed on a whim to fit any need or narrative, and the people will never question the fluidity of their world.

something along the lines of "how could they be so blind/stupid/gullible"..

it will be a case study in how far-right corporatists attempted to sacrifice their own constituents to appease their billionaire backers until it was literally too late.
Think of how you are taught about how terrible the conditions in meat-packing plants and similar places were before it was exposed to the public.

Attached: 1609647586778.png (598x369, 34.45K)

It will be viewed as rewritten, like it already is, like much of history is. Nothing new under the sun.

This guy reads 1984.

Attached: 1641816011598.jpg (750x774, 76.79K)

no, see Truth as a concept will be shattered, Double-think will be premated into everyone's very souls.

We will have always been at war with Eurasia.

The one ad they have that doesn't have some nigger in it... telling

>How will history view this time period?

i suppose that depends on how the record is written and by whom.

I thought we would look back on sexual reassignment surgery like we look at lobotomies, but now we will look at the jab like lobotomies.

there is no reason to believe both wont be looked upon with disdain in the not to distant future. 50 years is a lot of self reflection for those who have the capacity.

after this no sane person remains who can remember

It'll be one big white wash.

It will be The Hysteric Era.
When women's influence caused the collapse of civilisation.

She's cute

Dont be confused. The narrative changes all the time. Remember when they said its selfish and useless to wear a mask?

Remember when they said huy a chinese person?

Remember when they said BLM doesnt spread covid, but anti-vax rallies do?

Remember when Trump approved the vaccine it poison, but when Biden is in power its misinformation to questjon the vaccine?

Remember when they said there it wss impossible to interfere in US elections then it was Russia all along?

Remember when they said the vaccine was 100%, 99%, 80%, 40% safe, then Pfizer CEO said 2 jabs were completely useless?

History will be bunk.

Hopefully the same way when we read about weimar germany
With disgust an fury an wonder how the fuck did hitler did not rise up sooner

Attached: 1638047142397.jpg (480x360, 15.06K)

like most of the times where women help destroy empires. depends how matriarchal the next society is.

instant electronic communication is a two-way street. unless they're willing to employ truly draconian and overt censorship, i think people will wise up with time.

>in the future the concept of the past will be controlled, and will be changed on a whim to fit any need or narrative, and the people will never question the fluidity of their world.

Vaccines are safe and effective.

depends on who will write the history

another chapter in the dark history of boomers, the cronos generation that ruined their countries future to live forever like emperors

the only time ive ever "viewed history" was as a child in history class.
now as an intelligent adult, i know that
>the victors write the history
and its all bullshit so who gives a fuck how history views anything cuz its all a lie

Attached: i-like-turtles.jpg (473x308, 21.03K)