High IQ political discussion

So it's pretty obvious the wheels are in motion.
All the gaslighting with Russia and Ukraine.

Pretty evident something is going to go down, but what's the bigger picture?
Just from a US perspective.
>Plandemic, fear, poverty, control
>Riots, social destabilization, racial tensions, polarization.
>Trump, controlled opposition to distract and subdue a portion of the population.
>Election fraud, distrust in government.
>Biden, pendulum swing, bankrupt america.
>Insurrection, division and false patriotism.
>War with Russia, consolidate NATO, completely bankrupt the west.
>China, moving influence into all non-western spheres.

You ready for the big kick off?
Predictions:
WW3 gonna kick off, NATO nations vs Russia and China.
NATO losing.
Consolidate national interests to centralize power. Stalemate, never ending banding together of all nations into two sides.
Pull the same crap as the republican/democrat shit show.
Hell, why not pull out an "alien" visit, but regardless, the situation will only be resolved by "world peace" (anti-christ).
Everybody buys it and we enter the end of humanity as we know it.

Let me know what your takes are anons.

Attached: Google-hiding-red-dragon-in-sky.jpg (600x330, 89.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, I wanna hear some other perspectives.

>truckers leave after a false flag ruins optics
>dems go all in on preventing a trump 24 run and lose midterms
>rus continues to cockslap eu and exploit ukraine
>ch continues to exploit jp and aus and exploit taiwan
>big tech gets bigger
>jobs get worse

I think all of the Ukraine threads need to note the whole deal with Biden's kid and Ukraine $$$$ deals. Don't let that whole deal go down the Memory Hole.

US wants to beat RUSSIA
russia is fucked with virus
us has nato wrapped around finger
china is not going to be able to help russia with the olympics taking much of their focus

us will try and art of war Russia
- china will be distracted with olympics and probably soon a new variant of the flu brought in by who knows who ;D

I think that war with Russia is a psy-op.
I don't think Putin is truly against the globo-homo system.
War will be used as an excuse to declare martial law, crack down on freedom protests and erode remaining rights.

Attached: 1639469130806.jpg (1990x883, 151.38K)

Tell me what's in that picture and how it came to be in our night sky (if it even did) and I'll talk to you.

I think America needs to save their FUCKED economy, so that's why we're being so aggressive towards Russia because we're trying to inadvertently start a war. In exchange Russia will get to annex Ukraine unless we stab them in the backs like the Jews we are.

I think the Truckie shit is mostly unrelated (and actually bad timing for the elite).

Attached: 1625728979983.png (630x665, 64.88K)

>dragon of revelation

Attached: globox.jpg (220x300, 24.8K)

Nothing is "in motion" you midget they own the world and they enemy is us.

>but regardless, the situation will only be resolved by "world peace" (anti-christ).
>Everybody buys it and we enter the end of humanity as we know it.

The Roman Catholic Church (specifically the Jesuit protected Papacy) is the Anti-Christ. Everyone will love the Anti-Christ. They will be our return to (a new) normalcy.

>gaslighting with Russia and Ukraine.
They (qui) have to have something to blame /hide behind when the financial system collapses.
Plus it's good cover for the elites running off to there bunkers

tl;dr - everything is planned so the World Government can be established (NWO shit)

> We have to end the wars -> World Gov can solve it
> Pandemic? -> Vax Mandate -> Easy to track people
> Switching to cashless payments -> Everything you do will be easily tracked. Most of the countries already working on it too.
atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/
> Social Credit System..

Probably soon they will announce that extraterrestrial life is real and that "Aliens want us to end the wars and unify under one Gov to join the fucking Galactic Federation".

But for real - the Western Civ is coming to an end.
History will repeat itself once again.
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Attached: currency.png (1671x792, 317.03K)

One thing to remember is that Russia has slowly been ridding themselves of the US dollar as of late.
Also blood bags have been sent to the border and they are perishable within 45 days.

Im sorry user but nothing in your post is "high iq", turn of the computer child and go outside.

Attached: 513513512341.jpg (600x315, 16.04K)

Shut up, twink.
Wasted digits too.
You should be ashamed.

thanks bud.

They’re also linking their banking systems with China and working together on a SWIFT alternative. The end of the US hegemony over the financial systems is coming, and with it the end of the petrodollar.

They can play the Alien card
They can play the Meteorite card
They can play the WWIII card
To name some.
Whatever they do it’s gonna be a big ol hoax.
They’ve wargamed for centuries and follow the Bible,namely the Book of Revelations, tighter than most fundamental Christians.

I can never imagine they'll get away with Blue Beam, nano-machines or not

From a distance i thought it was this

Attached: la_luz_extinguido.png (640x550, 21.88K)

They have to do that in order to get the Americans into a dependent relationship with the rest of NATO. Once the US is dimished enough they can glom onto the globohomo 100%

WWIII and white genocide in two more weeks! Streamed live on youtube!

I agree with the truckers though. It's the last vestiges of free speech in Canada. It's not unexpected from the GH perspective but it's irrelevant to the bigger picture. The left and right are too divided to come together for national change that's good for the people.

>weak digits user
let me try

Attached: the_cccp_has_tiny_pp.gif (640x266, 3.7M)

What I don't understand is how we agree to live in a world where we don't know who runs it.

Checked and kek

Attached: 1631227084335.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

Checked fren!

Attached: 1643518561843.png (324x317, 159.35K)

I really do think it's just going to be,

>the big cull with the vaxxx
>they let the normies figure it out
>epic chip out
>then the NWO technocratic slave state will take over what remains after 5 years.

They don't need the rest of that shit to get what they want, the vaxx is the haymaker they needed. Why waste any more resources?

Attached: 1643652550440.png (578x390, 309.69K)

You've got it all wrong. America is going to back down and back down hard. You can't fight a war, much less a world war, without a united population, a clear objective which that united population also endorses, and a lot of determination to endure hardship. There is absolutely nothing in the world that can unite those generations of people currently occupying America and NATO countries, there is no clear objective in a war with China and Russia (capture Russia? all of it? capture China? all of it? lol), and these generations are the softest group of faggots in the history of the world, they couldn't stomach a couple weeks without Starbucks, much less the various costs of an existential war.

What you're seeing is market manipulation and vampires bleeding a corpse dry. What you're seeing from America is a dying dog howling, and nothing more. China and Russia know all they have to do is wait and endure and they will inherit the hegemony when America falls. They're never going to attack NATO, but they may invade what they see as legitimately theirs (and we won't do shit about it); if Russia or China is attacked, they're going to make Americans feel it domestically, and the public will literally give up.

Nothing ever happens. One day we just won't wake up because we'll be dead and someone else will be predicting the imminence of Antichrist, and then one day they won't wake up because they'll be dead too. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1615520949124.jpg (351x351, 24.1K)

Oh shit.
We know we don't run it so we just "trust" our governments. Money runs the world.
I wonder about that connection too. I think all this has been planned since before Trump was president. The whole Russian collusion thing was lock-step in creating a mentality to "defend" against Russia.
It also makes me wonder about the Kazakhstan protests. There was word a US funded research facility was destroyed during that. Guess where the next virus is coming from? Lol.
Probably work it's way into the front lines in Ukraine in no time.

Attached: ClutteredSarcasticIvorybackedwoodswallow.webm (960x532, 2.01M)

>ww3 gonna kick off

user it started over 20 years ago..

Attached: ct.jpg (339x512, 27.85K)