IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM...

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

Attached: 013515B7-313F-4FE1-B77E-BEE19407BC64.png (814x524, 678.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Attached: derp.jpg (891x664, 75.85K)

goddamnit I want to lock his penis in a chastity cage and make him watch BBC sissy hypno…he is the perfect cuckold. his mind is ready for BBC. the first step was submission, the second step is anal reparations.

Meanwhile Ana Kasparian owning the rogains like a fucking Stacy.

Attached: Ana Based.png (605x160, 17.66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA

he already raised his kike wife's mulatto daughter. he is already on the bbc sissy hypno grindset

Rightards didnt know joe has always been a soft lib at heart

just watched the video of him apologizing, and man was that funny. holy shit. doesn't he have enough money already?

I just watched his video on bitchute, fuckign embarassing, he is in his cuckshed now.

>just watched the video of him apologizing, and man was that funny. holy shit. doesn't he have enough money already?
oh, and i just watched his "nigger" compilation video. LMAO! how on earth is Rogan ever going to come back from this? funny as fuckin' hell, though.

He looks Norf. He should give up the elk meat diet and eat sosij rolls and drink pints and call it a day

Changstein is big mad that Rogan just settled the beef like a man and they have no choice but to move on to something else.

Tyrone Rogan is like some African Kang from the jungle that took an interest in intellectual things and his show is basically him bringing slightly nervous White scholars and magicians to come before him to explain how the world works "glasses man, you explain to Tyrone why sky big, and how tree grow" but he will believe almost anything you tell him, and only recently (in the past few years) does he clap back like "Tiny hat man say otherwise, do you lie to Tyrone? Tiny hat man say fat not bad for you, that sugar is enemy, so which is truth? Tyrone thinks you are wrong" and people just nervously go "oh-oh ok H-ahah yah I guess so.." "Tyrone spend many moons on zebraback and training with bow and stick, but Tyrone also wonder why skyfire rise from mountains every morning, you will explain this to Tyrone."

>I just watched his video on bitchute, fuckign embarassing, he is in his cuckshed now
yeah i just watched it, too. it was funny. he talks about getting out of a taxi in Philadelphia and telling his friends that he feels like he just stepped into Africa. aha aha!! why would he admit this?

Holy shit even TYT has more balls than cuckservatives.

Attached: 1640906843863m.jpg (1024x576, 79.92K)

Rogan has always been a moderate and a libertarian. Leftists call him a nazi because they have no other tactic.

HE'S FINALLY BECOMING THE JEW HE WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

He should put on the Burger King hat

Based.

>I'm sorry, no, I didn't mean to upset the pet brown ppl. nuuuuuu. Don't hurt me, daddy.

Attached: ihavebecomepocato.png (750x504, 241.27K)

>Joe YOU KNOW WE HAVE THE INSURANCE TAPE, WHY DID YOU STEP OVER THE LINE, WERE YOU HIGH?

>yes

>Then apologize

>ok

CANCEL HIS ASS
KICK HIM OUT