TROONS BTFO'D

Doski Azad wanted to live life as a trans woman in Iraq. But her estranged brother flew from Europe to murder her in a transphobic 'honor killing,' sources say.

>The 23-year-old transgender woman, a makeup artist in Iraq's Kurdistan Region, was usually very reliable, she said.
>"I found out Doski was brutally murdered," she said.
>Azad's body was found on Monday afternoon in a village on the outskirts of Duhok. She had been shot in the head and chest, a day or two before the corpse was discovered, Dohuk police said.
>'Her brother killed her because she broke the rules of patriarchy'
>Azad's "honor killing" was motivated by transphobia, which is prevalent in Iraq, an activist with IraQueer told Insider.

insider.com/iraq-trans-woman-murdered-by-brother-in-honor-killing-2022-2

Attached: 8326.jpg (1078x2092, 385.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USConGenErbil/status/1489121107135377408?t=gSrkwD57-9GHhs7_QnPeNw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/USConGenErbil/status/1489121107135377408?t=gSrkwD57-9GHhs7_QnPeNw&s=19

Why can't US stop supporting LGBT?

Attached: 8327.jpg (1080x840, 202.66K)

Based brother.

That’s tragic

Attached: AE73653F-2FC0-4145-906F-CBC65F14736F.png (300x247, 40.96K)

it's based

he restored honor to his family by killing his mentally ill brother

>Transphobic
Well he obviously wasn't scared of him. Where's the phobia?

>lives in Europe
>goes back to his homeland to kill.
Hopefully he can’t go back to Europe after this, but he probably lived in one of the cucked countries, so they’ll just say it’s prat of his culture, and let him back in.

I wish she camed to Brazil

Attached: 1641315112613.jpg (677x959, 122.61K)

Why he did he flee to Europe, it was better to go to Assad controlled areas as they would never extradate him

There's not many troons in Iraq user. When there is he killed it, just like in the news. He's hunting troons in Europe (hopefully).

Alhamdulillah.

B A S E D.

Based

I think you misread. He flew from Europe to IRAQ to kill the troon.

I wish troon killing and hurting was a legal sport (like feral hog hunting for exemple)

He is probably ex isis or just a guy who saw an opportunity to live life on easy mode.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

>Her brother may have fled the country
>Insider understands that police are investigating the murder of Azad, and officers believe her brother has fled to Belgium, Germany, or Turkey

read the whole article

So... They're not gonna let the brother back into Europe right?
If a tranny can get along fine IN IRAQ but the brother flies in from Europe to honor kill?
What were the Iraqis doing, fucking his butthole in the mean time?
Magical, powerful dirt you have there Europeans.

Attached: 1644089790817m.jpg (1024x576, 79.47K)

What most people don't understand about an "Honor Killing" to a Muslim is it has nothing to do with hate at all. It's like if you put a wounded animal out of it's misery. It is out of compassion.

you're both illiterate

he flew FROM europe to kurdistan to murder the troon, then he FLED from kurdistan to belgium, germany, or turkey

Pardon me for being an American.

>when literal third world shitholes are more tolerant the "Europeans" that fly in to kill trannies

are you retarded, read my replies
I asked did he fleed to Europe AFTER the killing, he could be sentenced there

Anal sex in the middle east since ancient times(the getting fucked in the ass is punished). Anal sex has always been a punishment. Also there has always been fags in the middle east.

That's extremely based, bless him.
Do they believe that they'd be sending them to Hell? Is there a point where they say there is no going back for them?

Note the flat color around the chin, these pics have been obviously photoshopped

its like you don't understand the concept of honour killing , she disgarced the family name and to vindicate it he had to die ,its not rocket science.run as far as you want when allah calls your number death will find you ,no cap

The Romanian was correct, you illiterate spastic. He asked why the perpetrator fled to Europe. He didn't say anything about flying. It was the American who misunderstood. Work on your reading comprehension please, you obese cretin.

fr no cap

Except heshe was doing just fine in Iraq.
Even posting tranny shit on social media.
So who's in Europe?
Why are these ayyyrabs in Europe like this?

Attached: 1987-buick-grand-national-regal-gnx.jpg (1280x853, 675.89K)

we are in the west to help you become free from the alyahudiu

Attached: E9un9E3XoAQA1Ow.jpg (427x570, 23.64K)

Attached: 1639889890024.png (882x624, 172.23K)

Right? What kind of scum police would even bother investigating such an honorable act much less slander him like that to the news?