Lehi/Stern Gang - Israeli terrorists rarely discussed here

For some reason I've been on Any Forums nearly a decade but only yesterday has someone posted something that brought my attention to these facilitators of the state of Israel. Holy shit these are superkikes and I never have heard them mentioned on here:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(militant_group)
>Its avowed aim was to evict the British authorities from Palestine by use of violence, allowing unrestricted immigration of Jews and the formation of a Jewish state, a "new totalitarian Hebrew republic".
>Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine. Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis.
>committed massacres in excess of 100 victims including women and children and bombings and assassinations
>After the assassination of a Swedish diplomat, the new Israeli government declared Lehi a terrorist organization, arresting some 200 members and convicting some of the leaders. Just before the first Israeli elections in January 1949, a general amnesty to Lehi members was granted by the government.
>In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration, an "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel", the Lehi ribbon.
>Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

We should totally start making the pic related hand sign specifically to draw people's curiosity about its meaning. It'll be like the OK sign becoming white power but with an actual redpill embedded within.

Attached: lehi symbol.png (279x439, 12.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UemVufyT-I
foxnews.com/world/uk-opens-secret-files-about-jewish-terrorists-in-1940s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is what brought my attention to them a couple days ago. First I've heard of this in at least 8 years. Then again I've repeatedly made threads to discuss The Order and you faggots aren't interested in that, either:
youtube.com/watch?v=8UemVufyT-I

Attached: Stern Gang tried to kill Truman.png (1288x740, 706.46K)

Zero fucking replies. Pathetic.

bump

Serious posts get downvoted, and pushed off the board. Seems like the only ones that develop traction nowadays are miserable, stupid bait/sage treads.

bump. Fuck those annoying long nose tribes.

Outstanding thread user. I would like to also call attention to the organisation called Irgun Zwai Leumi (or "Etzel"), who attempted the letter-bombing of German chancellor Konrad Adenauer in '56. I do not have any English-speaking sources on hand right now but maybe some quotable ones will crop up ITT.

Based

Attached: 069a9a6e5868e62357800d1f87dca24c (1).png (967x1412, 360.48K)

>'56
'52. Sorry about that.

LOL LMAO

foxnews.com/world/uk-opens-secret-files-about-jewish-terrorists-in-1940s

It gets wilder:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Nobody talks about how Hitler was a Jewish pysop

I've been fraternizing with Canadians in the convoy threads. Bump for interest

Lehi was based, I wish we had fascist heritage instead of commie one

they kinda sexy desu

It's all Jewish well poisoners talk about all day
Wew almost like there was no intention to exterminate... almost like Hitler simply wanted a judenfrei Europe.... Hmmmmmmm

b

u

m

This could work anons...

HUEHUEHUE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population. The declaration was contained in a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. The text of the declaration was published in the press on 9 November 1917.

BUM

we do all the time...He 100% unironically made israel possible

p

stfu fucking retards

You better hope some lehi org sprouts up quickly and soon or else people will just target jews for being jews in the future

Eat shit nigger

fucking phone postin' innit lad

It won't jews are either progressive cucks or orthodox leeches

>or else people will just target jews for being jews in the future
Also who cares

It’s okay fucking kike. Go visit Israel if you’re so in tune with your ancestry and how about you serve in the idf

fuck off newfag

Attached: judeo nazism.jpg (2498x4874, 3.55M)

This is why British people don't support Israel. Zionist terrorists don't deserve any support from us.

Posts can't get downvoted on here this isn't reddit.

You've been pushing this hitler was a jew shit for a decade. Get a fucking life loser.

Attached: AGoodJew.png (800x1010, 365.68K)

no one talks about it because these were the first real terror groups in history and no one wants to draw attention to the fact that jews started the trend

I implied the opposite you fucking illiterate retard. He just wanted a Germany/Europe without Jews, he wasn't a Jewish agent for incentivizing emigration of Jews out of Europe, that was his stated goal, Jews not being in Europe.

They weren't terrorists though they were partisans fighting against an occupying force (the British). They were literally right and in the right, unlike the leftist Ben-Gurion and his ilk.

A bunch of jewish holocaust "survivors" tried to poison the water supply of Nürenberg as an act of revenge in 1945/46.
They managed to infiltrate the water supply company, but the plan was foiled when the terrorrist carrying the poison was arrested by British police on his way back.

Some poison still made it to Germany, where the cell switched to plan B, and they poisoned the food supply of an internement camp for Wehrmacht and SS veterans.
Over two thousand were poisoned, two hundred hospitalized, no official deaths.
The poison was an arsen based.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

>German prosecutors dismissed a case against two of its members due to the "unusual circumstances".

You guys really are a bunch of occupied shabbos goys

Please leave planet earth.