New HIV/AIDS variant more severe and contagious

IT'S FUCKING OVER

FORGET COVID, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE OF AIDS

Attached: B573F619-EB12-4EEF-97F7-7D46950C092F.jpg (750x1132, 133.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svAWke7ket0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HIV is non lethal and dont induce AIDS unless you go on (((therapy)))

LGBTQP will be down to L, soon.

Once they realized they could 'get away with it' creating viruses, it's probably just going to just spiral out of control now.
Fucking airborne HIV AIDS

This is precisely why circumcision is needed to stop these new variants.

get. circumcised. now

Attached: 1635247827938.jpg (720x416, 16.37K)

Put homos in camps

correction: peeps who got the clot shots are gonna die of AIDS. Purebloods shall remain.

nice

They're so fucking desperate

>AIDS

Attached: TIMESAND___700xxx762XXX777.png (1428x1496, 226.17K)

Unless you start doing massive amounts of needle drugs and poppers so you can loosen your asshole for gay sex, you aren't going to get AIDS.

Get your Flying AIDS here, free of charge, step right up for some Flying AIDS
--Article by (Schreiber)

ITS TIME

RELEASE ZE AIRBORNE AIDS

Attached: 1613712785938.png (383x550, 164.64K)

>Uh
This bullshit again

OP it's not surprising you are gonna die of AIDS considering you are an iPhone poster.

This is just the cover story they are going with to explain the vax induced aids

HOLY SHIT AIDS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!

Attached: AYDSAAAAAAAAAAAGH.jpg (2738x1464, 2.49M)

China is going to be only place with quarantine harsh enough to stop it
youtube.com/watch?v=svAWke7ket0

Variant my ass
Either fiction or something else released on us from a lab. Maybe even something that Kills only faxed. All I know is viruses don't have sex with each other then make babies. Could be the plagues of the whore of Babylon I guess. mRNA tech is the satanic plan to fight God's wrath. For sure whatever the media pushes is bullshit

they are creating a scapegoat for the inevitable immune system collapse vaxmaxers are going to get

Attached: It Over.jpg (102x125, 3.3K)

stfu kgblowme

likely

There is a reason the vaccine spike has hiv dna.

>It just happened lol! how weird!
cool clotshot cover story

Everyone will get aids and the globohomo will normalize it and be the ones with the drugs they need to survive

no refunds

Attached: 61t81u.jpg (500x917, 117.46K)

no it is carefully planned. have you not seen the drip drip of don’t worry about the aids articles of the last year or two?
>will

Vaxxbros... everything will be ok, right? r-right?

Attached: FKxepMiVkAMzFz-.jpg (591x886, 54.44K)

The vaxxed immune systems are probably crashing. I wonder how they are going to take it if they are told they only have 2 to 10 years to live.

Attached: 1637201919998.jpg (742x744, 85.88K)

#NoRefunds

Attached: fauci--VAIDS.jpg (959x738, 97.69K)

>variant
Is the “vaccine”. They have lost their immune system vs all corona viruses and it is NOT restored as the injection wears off as you have been told a billion times. It’s hard luck if you had the 3 injections needed to get yourself into this state. Fuck you if you did.

omg HIV has been around 30 years but never once mutated before.. do you know what this means? it means the only way we can end Aids is by voting Joe Biden

Attached: omg.png (690x776, 1.19M)

I will never have sex so this doesn't concern me

AIDS is caused by eating poo. It's why lots of Africans get it as well as sodomites.

one world government

Based
HIV is a blessing against the degeneracy of the west

This is just pretending that all those jabbies who are going to die of VAIDS had some super scary airborne HIV virus.