How true is this meme?

How true is this meme?

Attached: ywfgeg4jqmd71.jpg (800x783, 137.86K)

The 1st part is often true. The 2nd part I am not sure. Copium?

First part is true in my experience

Second part is true for a certain select part of the population in the US, mostly dudes outside of major metropolitan centers.

Seems to more accurately represent urban vs rural, in which the US has a higher proportion of the latter compared to Western Europe. Also rural living is more economically feasible in the US than it is in much of Western Europe.

I’d say for most Americans the first part also applies to America but instead of being a skinny twink a fat amerimutt

>black guy at the european family gathering

Attached: 1629635837230.jpg (456x499, 35.59K)

How much do you pay for one of those trucks? And is it normal for it to be a car loan?

What I thought too, anyone in rural Finland can buy a nice house by being a plumber or something, but getting employment in rural Finland in first place is hard.

only the Dodge Ram

Attached: 132125451531632131.jpg (770x433, 71.44K)

USA is chad. euro is for faggots. and people who like taxes and hate freedom.

Americans, when you factor in health insurance and health care costs are taxed around the same rate as the Netherlands. Yet they get fuck all to show for it ; )

Attached: Labor-Taxes-and-Compulsory-Payments-as-Percent-of-Average-Wage-2(1).png (783x484, 26.38K)

It's accurate if you make everyone fat in all the pics

Have you seen the average income to housing prices ratio in the majority of the US states?

PA, NC, WY, IA, OR, TX, AZ

You can get a goddamn mansion for 750k....and easily make 100k a year.

Try doing that in Europe

Canada isn't that low. That chart seems off by quite a bit for us....

That kitchen is american.

OMG I LOVE HAVING TO DRIVE TWENTY MINUTES TO DO ANYTHING

rural is fun but so much cope

Not entirely false. Most flyover states have a surplus of truck riding regdeg joes that work construction or a trade and live quiet lives with wveentual luxuries.

Gathering?
> We senpai now

Denmark.... Tax...boyo you don't want to know

If there was no kids it'd be 25 year old U.S. citizens.

What things? I do lots of things and don’t drive anywhere what are all these things?

It's pretty accurate, but Americans should be niggers.

There are no blacks, but 500 million people in an area smaller than America, most people have small cars, small apartments, small kitchens.
Land, space is expensive.

The top is 100 accurate
The bottom is about 50/50

About 50% true

Attached: 1644100278399.jpg (800x783, 229.85K)

this is just virgin techlet vs chad trady
got nothing to do with country

Attached: 1579782298879.jpg (534x403, 24.84K)

My VW has 5 doors and I don't own an african slave but yeah, it suits

No idea about europe but second part is true if canada counts as american

Not very

Attached: 1630149374185m.jpg (876x1024, 177.22K)

I'd agree. The first part is definitely more common in cities, ESPECIALLY places like Seattle/SF.

>How much do you pay for one of those trucks? And is it normal for it to be a car loan?
It's VERY normal to take out car loans here.

As for the price, trucks like that are nosebleed levels of expensive, even in the car industry. I know plenty of people with $100k+ trucks, in no small part due to mods/packages/etc. With that said, your entry level truck is usually around $30-35k.

swap the bottom car for a truck and Id take it

The second Life is too expensive in Canada. I have $200K cash and can't afford a home that's not a shithole . I'll be 30 in a year and half

>Americans, when you factor in health insurance and health care costs are taxed around the same rate as the Netherlands. Yet they get fuck all to show for it ; )
white amerigoyim are paying to subsidize free healthcare to mexishitskin families and nigger families, so they breed more and more healthy shitskins to live a luxurious live on welfare, free education, free jobs and an entirely subsidized baby-tier existence at your expense
vote democrats to end white supremacy or vote donald trump to give niggers 3 trillions in slavery reparations