United States of Europe

In what kind of universe that would be possible?

Attached: United-States-Of-Europe.png (1030x579, 142.52K)

isn't is already a thing?

Oy vey, globohomo

Attached: Jewing intensifies.gif (360x420, 331.39K)

The EU has been steadily collapsing since Brexit

>since Brexit
Try since the greek crisis.

Allow me, an American, to show you Europe's ideal borders

Attached: tumblr_nhjmernDR61rasnq9o1_1280.jpg (598x778, 148.42K)

overreaching their original limitations isn't what I would call collapse, but I guess you eunucs keep screaming that until you get the full power of a unified totalitarian state, a solid strategy

I will agree that was a punch in a federal europe, but not in the EU

>meme flag

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

The mere fact it lost a big member is a failure, the EU isn't more united, but it is weaker and that makes it less appealing

fuck off kike

>t. a citizen of "the humanitarian superpower"
You should be the last one to talk, cuck, there is no way it would be worse than Sweden

you and what army?

sweating much?

A very jewish universe

you don't know how to read between the lines, do ya?

In an universe where Azov sea is terraformed into a land.
>Slavic Empire conquered Ireland
based

I actually do, and I smelled your smelly armpits

>memeflag
>trying to get rid of all European countries' individuality
>using buzzwords when people call them out
pathetic attempt at arguing. please be so kind and step into the nearest gas chamber, shlomo.

i'm sure you can smell a lot with that big schnoz

When Italians are white and slavic languages understandable.

Would be amazing, Pan-Europeanism is the final redpill.
Your map is retarded anyways, each country would become a state and everything wouldn't be completely united

>using buzzwords
>telling the truth
choose one, fag

no thanks i do not want your niggers here.

Lol have fun faggots

EU will federalize now that UK left, is inevitable since it’s the only way for Continental Europe to be relevant again in the world stage and have independence from the US.

But it won’t look like this map, the EU will further add Norway, Northen Ireland, Swiss, most of Moldova and all former Yugoslavia while in the other side Russian empire with Belarus, Ukraine, Russian part of Moldova, Georgia and Armenia, maybe also the Baltics if they don’t stop bitching.

Attached: 158D6C47-5F80-47CD-A0D3-D3164FAFDD23.jpg (739x415, 28.92K)

>Scotland
>doubt

try since common currency

>two more weeks

Attached: 1643676858243.webm (1575x1320, 2.48M)

the niggerless one

Norway, Sweden, Finland to link up with the U.K., then we own all the waters and will ban all French people from traversing them.

Kys. We need actually more divisions

It was the best one i found, it isn't a popular meme material

The UK would rejoin before fucking Ukraine gets in. Its only a diplomatic and economical link. With the UK already playing by all the rules they could re-apply in a year. It would take Ukraine decades.

Kike
You even made it noticeable by keeping your secret banking so called neutral country out of it. No rules for them I guess.
Fucking kike

this map is 100% true, both scots and potato niggers are retarded enough to submit to the heel of germans and frogs

This is what millenia of England Derangement Syndrome does to inferior nations

(also why is the Azov sea all messed up and why isn't Ukraine annexed by Russia?)

Attached: MjHq0gq.png (1020x746, 747.05K)

In no universe. Fuck the eu I spit on it.
A European military union I support. But what you are showing is trash. Subhuman garbage. I spit on the eu I spit on Germany. Screen cap this

All european countries would have to be equally basedified first something of a sweden/belgium level.