LMAO SHE'S NEXT ON THE 'NIGGER' WORD COMPILATION

twitter.com/DrunkNewsHQ/status/1489863120461963268

Attached: a7WYVnx_460s.jpg (460x658, 47.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MSj16i9NEgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N

I

G

G

G

E

Ana
youtu.be/MSj16i9NEgc
Sunroll

Attached: e1989d7b35fd99203be02fc703f68976.jpg (625x409, 30.23K)

R

R

R

Attached: 1599675965160.gif (220x216, 11.08K)

Bullseye bigchess

she will not apologize cause she's not dumb. she knows that apology does nothing. cancel trannies will simply disregard it and find another thing to blackmail you with..

she's on the right side of history so she's immune. fuck you and fuck all right-wing apes

Attached: 87978789090-90-.png (409x746, 503.48K)

then this faggot
Go make some good beer you queer.

Nigger compilations. Any Forums wins again, Total Victory. Is there no end to the winning?
Currently the world closely resembles a lunatic asylum. So, we'll have WW3 soon (which has already started of course, we know this).

wtf i love the turkniggers now

G

Attached: pepe-popcorn.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

imagine being this isolated from thinking.. god bless your low iq monkey genes retard..

all right-wing scum deserves to be gassed. kys

>nigger
>fag
Blacks are having their word de-totemized
Gays are having their word subsituted in

What are the long-term implications of this?

Attached: asian woman black man.png (1075x1131, 1.88M)

If the establishment really wants somebody to be punished they'll keep the heat on him for years on end even after normal people have forgotten about the outrage. (((they))) can keep a scandal going forever. Joe's still a cuck tho.

but gassing people is a nazi thing.. you hate people. you want to gas them - you are now a nazi, faggot.

Dumb faggot

>nigger this or nigger that

Attached: Ana Kasparian.webm (200x200, 281.07K)

Armenians are fucking ugly Jew grade roaches.

they can't burn you if you don't allow them. Alex Jones is the perfect example user.. the funniest thing is he warned him, he told him that they will come for him and ask him to bow dawn, crawl like a dog and apologize. he pleaded with him not to do that. dumb midget did it anyway.. what a fucking retard,,

nigger ooga booga nigger nigger ooga booga

UH OH

Let's turn 'The N-Word' into the next banned n-word. How? It's easy! Whenever you want to say or write nigger, say, 'The N-Word'. Example, 'The N-Words are getting uppity'. 'I had to move because of my n-word neighbor'. 'The N-word raped that White girl'. 'N-words are violent predators'. Soon they will have to ban 'the n-word'.

>right side of history
>fuck right wing apes
erm, would not that be the left side of histroy then

why would you live next door to niggers

You left in the context, with Rogan they didn't.

this is gonna result in everywhere just getting spammed with people saying nigger fucking kek

I love the young turks now

Some white people can’t afford to white flight and they get stuck with nwords

Bunch of crackers upset that another cracker said nigger. This is how you know none of these motherfuckers went to public school.