GayOps mods at it again. Suppressing Ottawa uprising

GayOps mods at it again. Suppressing Ottawa uprising.

Attached: 1644099688373.webm (720x1280, 2.98M)

wym?
pic is rel? blm?

Its so real. That little white spot was Jamal's exposed skull as it was torn off.

The left always has "the best intentions" but never a smidgen of foresight to the likely consequences. Somewhere a mother grieved because her daughter who probably went to private school and is at an elite university, wore a tube top to a protest with national coverage. So trashy.

aaaah yeah
right.
what a bunch of fucking retards

also yeah, gey ops in full swing.
they try to drown the board in shit
i noticed that at least one of the mods is on our side
his shift is during "european hours"

the synchronicity... just typed this:

originally leftism is bourgeoisie acting against the king and existing order.
they were always rich spoiled kiddies stuck in the conflict of generations phase
>stuck in the conflict of generations phase
>to spite mama i will freeze my ears off

i think their "best intentions" are but a justification
kinda in the sense of "moralism" as nietzche describes it

So what are the counterop playbooks? Wat do nigga?

Another leftist protest classic. BLM blocks road and drunk negro speeding home failed to get the memo. Sam Hyde added for comedy.

Attached: 1644100616692.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Are you trolling or do you have some mental issue? I’m brain damaged and don’t write barely coherent ramblings like that most times.

>im brain damaged
then maybe you shouldnt judge

Wait till you see the gif where they fix his dumb nigger head with a watermelon

1. When the opponent is destroying themselves, don't get in their way.
2. Ottawa works because people are fed up, the government is tone deaf, and the government is behind in the loop. They are reacting. This was over before it started. In the US, the feds and the jews get ahead of these movements before they gain popular support and then stick in a few saboteurs to discredit, but in Canada it was too late when they tried to do it and Canadians were wise to the trick. JTs speech lacked credibility and everyone hates him so the ebil nahtzee flag trick fell flat

id say this one is tough.
here we contend with human nature: mediocrity
shit threads will always outnumber good threads as much as dumb people will always outnumber the smart ones.
its a matter of definitions: if everyone became more intelligent, we would still call the "smartest few": "smart", and the rest: "dumb"

also thats why shit threads will always have more traction than good ones: also bc of the level need to give an opinion in said thread.

when the psyop was just spamming dumb shit, it was easy to counter:
merely spamming "gey psyop" in each one of them was enough to bring troons to tears.

now you would have to improve the general level of discourse; to educate /nupol/

I understood it perfectly. How's the favela today? Sister "working"?

wait what?

Attached: wat.jpg (227x225, 11.11K)

I run an app for Any Forums with a persistent filter and it really scrubs away the bots. The volume is so heavy you need one anyway.

yeah, i saw some anons talking about, even have some links
i didnt install it bc im here in part to shitpost the troons
i just avoid the "american hours" when im too tired or not in the mood
might install it tho
you mutts usually have a couple interesting threads every night

Haven't been to Belgium in a long time. I like your country's mussels, Lambics, and Leffe bier. Was in Brussels, Liege, Bruges. Lovely country really.

Attached: 1644101848990.jpg (634x555, 96.45K)

oddly enough, or perhaps by design, despite being the capital of europe, belgium holds pretty well in the culture war.
no troons
no hrtfags
no blm

i pin it on the successful integration of "minorities".
but this is an unintended consequence of the response to isisfags, namely: army in the streets.
before that sandniggers were stirring shit
sharia4belgium and such
but since the army btfod them on sight
they became actually integrated and act as a strong stabilizing force bc of the influence of islam.

>Lovely country really.
Belgium is literally majority niggers and Moslems and is a disgusting shithole that makes even the worst U.S. city look okay.

this kind of details make remind me that the elites arent all-knowing and their plan is adjusted many times