Wordcel vs Shape Rotator

>Wordcel vs Shape Rotator
>Those who cannot shape rotate will lose against those who can.
Explain. And why is it that shape rotators will inevitably dominate the world?

Attached: 1644094000896.png (2926x1024, 321.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/tszzl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1581361519057.png (1024x1686, 421.37K)

they dominate mehanical engineering but the system is built in favor of word poeple.Everything from computers to laws.But we could change this with different education.Also jews dominate word processing but are bad in shape visualization.

Some difficulty in holding the image in my mind, but I can see 1. Thought I was way worse at this desu.

Ask the Indian that came up with it nitter.net/tszzl

>has to close eyes to imagine something

I'd take the internal voice any day of the week.

I'm a 0, the apple in my head is in 3D and spinning.
Being smart is a curse.

What do you mean it’s a curse being able to see an apple in your mind
I can imagine eating one

>Also jews dominate word processing but are bad in shape visualization.
Why they're losing to the supreme rotator chinks.

>croat thinks imagining a spinning apple makes him intelligent
i just imagined your gay ass spinning apple turning into croat-ball and taking a dick up the ass

THIS
eyes open, I can visualize holding an apple in my hand, or floating in front of me. I can shut off my sight to see what's in my mind, but as a consequence, it often happens when I don't want it to, and I "stare off into space". Been like this since I was a toddler. Anyone else have a similar case?

yes, i dont think this is uncommon

i am visualizing japanese gravure model, ai shinozaki titty fucking me right now. feels good man

I think that's pretty common, when I saw that twitter garbage I directly imagined a granny smith on my desk. Has to be a troll. Who can't imagine things?

On a scale from 1-5, how much to you hear God?

There hast to be a link between shape rotation, sema-graphic thought (Ted Chiang, Story of Your Life), and recursion...

Attached: recursion.jpg (800x1503, 495.29K)

Lmao, pretty good NPC cope. Justifying not having an internal monologue.
>b-but, muh triangles!
OP, go home.

Attached: 1493606461015.jpg (499x704, 33.75K)

>cant imagine a fucking apple in anything greater than 240p
>cant effortlessly envision a delicious red apple with water beading on its skin
>cant simulate the taste
>the crispy juicy sweet bite
>the sound of each bite
These are the same nigger cattle NPC that try and micromanage every life decision for you. Literally massable thoughtless clay fucking golems made to do the bidding of their masters. Sad sad creatures

Attached: tv-90.jpg (750x536, 37.99K)

Lmao

lmao BASED.
I always thought people who said they thought in literal complete sentences with words were retarded

IMO this stuff is heavily tied to political views. People who have verbose and unworkable political views like libertarians are all internal voice-cells. The majority of someone understanding of the world is made within their own head, and if they simply cant visualise power politics then they will always absorb something that 'makes sense on paper'.

Attached: 1643147620859.jpg (470x538, 36.32K)