BREAKING: QUEEN ELIZABETH II PREPARING FOR SUCCESSION, DECLARES CAMILLA QUEEN

>The Queen has announced she wants Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, to be known as Queen when Prince Charles becomes King.

>In a message marking the 70th anniversary of her reign, the Queen said it was her "sincere wish" that Camilla would have that title.

>There had been suggestions Camilla would be a "Princess Consort".

>But her Platinum Jubilee message says, "when that time comes", Camilla should become the "Queen Consort".

>A Clarence House spokesman said the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall were "touched and honoured" by the Queen's words.

Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, is dying. She is clearing up loose ends by assuring the transition to King Charles and now Queen Camilla is as smooth as possible.

Attached: Camilla-Parker-Bowles-Queen-Elizabeth.jpg (1024x746, 216.03K)

we are all dying, sweaty

Attached: 1643429762823.jpg (611x372, 93.64K)

>Blocks the path.
MULATTO ARCHIEBALD DA 3RD WILL BE KANG.

Attached: 1615266917603.jpg (600x611, 127K)

Queen Camilla.

Attached: camilla.jpg (1200x1852, 398.62K)

Sheeit.

Honestly, I would. I love GILFs.

BREAKING: It's the year 2022 and these retards have a fucking Queen.

Attached: 1629379822429.jpg (2000x1000, 398.98K)

that plastic surgery she had done around her mouth is so poorly done it has to be intentional

patrician taste

On a scale of 10 to 10 how globohomo is that Cumilla?

She's going to go slither underground with the rest of her lizard brethren.

nobody cares about your ZOG pedo dynasty faggot

Congratulations to the Queen on her Platinum Jubilee. Queen Camilla might not go down well, though.

BREAKING: It's the year 2022 and these retards still think their government represents them and haven't just been administrators of an international mulatto stud farm.

Attached: OIP.jpg (301x180, 15.2K)

Camilla, could you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOR.

Attached: dooooooor.jpg (250x233, 7.49K)

Why wouldn't she be called Queen? Because Charles is her second husband?

Charles better watch out

Attached: Emmanuel_Macron_(cropped).jpg (266x380, 21.19K)

His "wife" has the same weird lines below the nose,what's that about?

>when prince Charles becomes king
What makes you think they won't skip that old fuck for William? I know I would. Elizabeth lived too long and fucked him out of the throne.

I think because she's not R DIANA so normies thought she didn't deserve the title

Same big nosed african shit.

my death will be chill as fuck m8

Depending on the specific traditions involved (which I won't bother to look up), it probably has to do either with her being of common birth, or of Charles to be the reigning monarch, with "queen" reserved for reigning female monarchs.

I thought it was a punishment for the cheating

>or of Charles to be the reigning monarch, with "queen" reserved for reigning female monarchs.
It's not this, "King" is always above "Queen", so the reigning monarch of King will have a wife called Queen, but the husband of the reigning monarch Queen can't be called "King", like what they have now.

nah, prince william is next in line after charles