Pakistani in the uk

>25 years old and Pakistani
>Grandfather rebuilt england after war
>living in Birmingham
>life is good
>work for ubereats
>only bad thing is british racism

Without Pakistanis, Britain would be nothing. Our grandfathers build Britain after war and made it great.

Why are Anglos racist against pakistanis?

Attached: 2E12EEA4-DE4F-41C2-9828-76042E32407C.jpg (341x148, 9.99K)

This. Import more Pakis!

based, I donate weekly to a ngo that helps immigrants all over the world come to england

Attached: 1641095491176.jpg (779x928, 65.7K)

England was never "rebuilt"

>oh no no groombros

Aren't you the same fucking iPhone faggot shill who was spamming this type thread under a German flag and pretended to be a Turk whose grandad rebuilt Germany after the WWII? YES YOU ARE.

GET FUCKED YOU DIVIDE AND CONQUER PIECE OF SHIT.

nigger

We have Inspecteour Cluseau here. Well spotted.

Your grandfather should've stayed in his own fucking country. You can right his wrong by taking you and your thousand parasitical spawn back to your ancestral shithole and rebuild THAT into something great like her majesty's country

>muzzies

Attached: 1519907903797.jpg (1066x1280, 130.07K)

>Why are Anglos racist against pakistanis?

YES.

Attached: PM Sunak Sunak Sun Dadada.jpg (650x443, 24.84K)

>posting in a bait thread

you'll never be white

Attached: 61488875477.gif (500x500, 472.02K)

Get out of my country you filthy paki bastard

Attached: mugshots.jpg (1158x1200, 381.2K)

Because you didn't fuck off back to your shithole once you'd done the job you were hired for, now you pollute the gene pool and lower the national IQ by 10 pts whist trying to re-create the shithole you belong in.

Sage

>claim Britain is the GOAT nation because it colonized half the world
>get angry when people were subjects under British control in their own homelands are treated as British citizens and are allowed to work in the motherland and eventually gain full citizenship if they desire
The absolute state of the far-right.

Attached: 327338349.jpg (4800x6400, 1.5M)

Islam. Stop being Muslim, child fucker. WE DON'T LIKE YOU.

>>get angry when people were subjects under British control in their own homelands are treated as British citizens and are allowed to work in the motherland and eventually gain full citizenship if they desire
Except this isn't the issue, nigger. The problem is that the deviant foreign horde bring their dog shit backwards cultural baggage with them. Please die, rape apologist.

You can have it, can’t wait to leave this shithole. God knows why pakis and poles love this place so much.

Fuck off Paki, Sikhs are based and bro tier and should be allowed to mass migrate into the west

Attached: Young-Sikhs-in-a-religious-procession--1068x635.jpg (1068x635, 121.13K)

This. Never understood it. I don't leave the house because of how miserable the outside world is. It saps my spirit.