Player 3 has entered the game

Player 3 has entered the game

Attached: IMG_20220205_171317_661.jpg (1280x1141, 136.67K)

BLM is officially hands off toxic now

It's here to red tape the issue.

Apparently they are all being refunded now

That was the result of the chargeback campaign. At $10 to $15 a pop 10,000 chargebacks could bankrupt gofundme.

You have a small window of time to start the chargeback request. Then you can file for the refund after starting the chargeback request.

How would $100,000 bankrupt a company?

God Bless Texas!

Attached: Alberta-to-Texas.jpg (1322x909, 205.71K)

Why do I feel like this money will inevitably go to Israel.

Attached: 1643621227529.png (300x300, 84.97K)

It increases each time and eventually the payment processor s could hypothetically cut them off, since they're the ones who have to deal with it

They won't bankrupt but they will get dropped by the banks and credit cards. They're also down 1 million dollars since they released that amount but now have to refund the 10 million

Low liquidity

That's probably why it's ok for mainstream politicians to go after

you have to add to that the 5% transaction fees they loose both ways. It's not that big of a company since the vast majority of the money they handle isn't theirs. and the damage it does to relationships with creditors, with enough chargebacks many banks and credit unions simply stop doing business with you automatically.

a really big campaign going reverse course has the power to fuck them entirely.

Kek this is hilariously true.

Attached: 7F75136E-631F-45C5-AC27-5A3E89BB0C23.gif (498x280, 2.82M)

They might not have 100k on hand to give out immediately. Plus, if I understand correctly they already released $1 million, but they have to refund the full $10 million, so they're going to lose a million dollars anyway.

Oil, cattle, hard work and sweat.
God Bless Texas!

Attached: Cowboy-Trail-Sign.jpg (2000x1125, 158.99K)

Give it a little more time, election season is almost here again and you can bet your ass they'll be showing up again in 2024 too, right on time.

It is disturbing how many Texas license plates I see out here in the middle of the desert in Wyoming

Want to be that the cc companies will waive the chargeback fees. They are all on the same side, and it ain't the side of the people donating here.

More like #gofraudme

It has been the case the instant one of their leader got bored of shitting on the US and started criticizing Israel for being colonial white supremacists too.
Just a funny cohencidence, I guess.

fucking CALIFORNIA is investigating BLM's finances and has given them ultimatum's about it. They are done.

#goyfundme

WHO did that picture of "aaron" with the mucho shredded bald bloke turning for fmmf.