American suburb in Turkey

this is from an American base in Adana, they created a mini America within Turkey.

Attached: 1635179072460.jpg (960x957, 98.58K)

soulless

Interesting, looks comfy

Turkish women are there right now as a gift from Erdogan to the American troops. He wants to keep them happy!

The palm trees being mixed in with the other trees is strange to me

How the hell do you still have nato bases arent you in league with the russians now?

Nice, but where are the niggers?

Turkey is like Italy, allied to everyone and nobody

i bet there is a bug in every single room of every one of those houses

I remember when the DC elite talked about pulling nuclear weapons out of Turkey because of Obama's failed coup. Then got all mad when the Turks bought missiles from Russia.

Americans and their papier-mache houseskek

ITT Europoors finally see american base housing.
Something like this exists in every single euroshart country.

Turkey actually has dope neighbourhoods.

Someone post the Disney palace town that was never finished.

Pretty decent actually. Looks a lot like housing the govt. built in the 1960s near national labs. Those things around here are still in great shape, while the surrounding newer spic-built fancy homes fall apart every 10 years.

Meanwhile 100m outside of the base:

Attached: GettyImages-1229980236.png (870x489, 614.63K)

bastardization, where the mcdonalds at

yup lol adana is a shithole

looks literally nothing like an american neighborhood unless you're talking about the mexican shithole part of the country

lol I like that pic that says something like "build a mcdonalds and an american town form radially around it"

I wonder how the gun crime rate compares to the rest of Turkey

Sounds like you've never spent much time along the gulf coast.

American housing legitimately gives me nightmares, I should not be here so much

Where are the niggers selling drugs on the corner, blasting loud unintelligible music and hollering at every fat white girl that passes by?

What do you think about it?

You should nuke it. Disgusting for them to think any part of the world wants our shitty car based infrastructure

Kind of looks like Vegas. You could tell me that's Summerlin and I'd believe it.

The strip mall is the next block over, no mixed zoning.