I feel as if I should share:

I feel as if I should share:
My landlord is Syrian refugee, Islamic, and hates dogs.
Feeding the feral cats who piss and shit on my car is ok though.
This guy is a total asshole. I hooked a hose up to my spigot outside and he puts a lock on the spigot. Guess I can't flush my outboard anymore.
He mentioned to me casually in conversation, that the new tenants were undocumented and he felt bad for them. (Probably to piss me off- I am the only white tenant of 16 units)
Interesting, but ok. Fast forward a week.
New alien tenants having wild parties, blasting music, leaving front door open, screaming in Spanish.
>Fuck it, I'll report him to ICE.
3 local cop cars show up within an hour, arresting everybody but the mom and the anchor babies.
Feds call me back, want the landlord's info, his business info, and want me to testify against him (which I will).

Fuck yeah, bros.

Attached: spongebobmeme.jpg (938x528, 109.33K)

strong sigma energy

based

absolutely d e v e l i s h

Attached: R.3276045ced84ff91f0b3bbfcef264e3b.jpg (1024x1276, 131.72K)

>testifying against the owner of the roof over your head
Yeah, wut go rong user.

Location Tampa, Fla.
btw

I've been here 3 years, was time to get going anyway. He's raised the rent every year.

Very nice, godspeed user

Attached: 1643574178399.jpg (600x486, 34.38K)

user dis is Syrian landlord, I know you did it, I come for you and cut your balls

Make sure to leave a fish to rot in the vents. Put it in a zipper bag. After it decomposes, the bag will burst and you are already somewhere else

NOOOOOO think of the refoojeez!

Attached: IMG_9156.png (609x400, 48.37K)

Unironically that's how he speaks.
When he serves legal documents it's broken, misspelled English.
And he's always showing off talking shit.

Because it is me, I cut your balls tomorrow after first prayer 5 in the morning.
Don't complain about rent I have wife and kids to feed, wallah

Jk good job user, you did the right thing.

What kind of defeatist, typically British, faggot attitude is that?
Pull yourself together man!

I worked with a British guy in the Electrical field.
He said things got so bad over there, and his family knew Florida from Disney World, so they decided to move here.
Hard worker, funny, one hell of a guy.

there is a network of Syrians that are here in the US. The ones making it possible are legal. (At least it appears that way because they are most visible) I know an interventional cardiologist who (got a US funded education) who is also an imam that built a compound specifically to hold refugees.

It's absolutely what I want to do.
I have Irish ancestry and so have no real affinity for the UK, though there do exist some real people in admits the plastic people.

Comfortably based

Sorry for derailing thread with previous comment, just wanted to say good work my dear man.
Be sure to document every bit of anti-social behaviour that can be used against, in the event they want video, anecdotal evidence, testimonies etc. Keep a diary.
All the best in the meantime.

Nah you're good man.
Consider the electrical field, contact the IBEW wherever you want to move.
They can help you with employer sponsorship for a visa.
All the best friend

I'm aware, Tampa is a hub.
He's legal, but what he's doing isn't.

Fuck the vents, buy new large curtain poles and put the fish inside them, on the "bag delay" timer OFC, for max confusion.

I've heard of fish but never in a bag to delay the smell.
I will remember this.

You should be ashamed of yourself fucking commie