Floyd 2.0 happening

Ready to loot, I mean protest peacefully?

youtu.be/VtzRD0LwtzA

Attached: CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg (960x527, 114.29K)

Boring rerun. Biden janny, clean it up.

And this time the nigger genuinely didn't do anything wrong

See how many people are down there? There is no soul. Napalm fuck it.

some minneapolis faggots said yesterday that its too damn cold there for niggers to protest. Guess those faggots don't know how the prospect of smash and grab looting is stronger than the cold.

America is by and for WHITE PEOPLE.
If these brown people don't think they're getting a good deal they should leave.
Kvetching is just gonna cause problems for you eventualy. Your entire genetic line might be wiped out.

Was it a wrong address for the stupid no knock warrant?

l00t cr3w

seems to be, yeah

An armed nigger had their off switch pushed.
Even if it was the wrong address, it was the right address.

Imagine still living in that fucking shithole

>MN
Don't care put the truckers back on.

If you are black you shouldn’t own a gun.
And that isn’t me saying black people shouldn’t be able to own a gun, I’m saying if you’re black and you choose to own a gun then you 1000% increase your chances of getting murdered or being a murderer. That’s just their nature.

Its too cold for niggers....you dumb nigger

I mean yeah personally i'm fine with that, but that's never going to sell.

AHH SHEEEEIT LVL 5 CHIMPOUT IMMINENT!

CONGO STATUS: CHIMPED 3
OOGA BOOGA STATUS: MONKE 2
SHEEEEEEIT RADAR: 7/10

HAPPENING!!!

Attached: 1615008557567.png (1008x1260, 1.34M)

I just hope both teams have fun

>not a POTUS election year
>Dems in charge of House, POTUS

Maybe some organic niggery happens, but the organized purple revolution of 2020 won’t be repeated anytime soon.

>Minneapolis about to have the city destroyed again
What are the odds no race besides blacks live in that shit hole now?

Attached: 1642623112526.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

>Amir Locke
Nigger had it coming for that dune coon name alone.

The looting and burning should start in about an hour or two

Attached: 55112D5E-027C-4BC8-917D-AEBC92EE0A81.jpg (450x250, 19.14K)

IF THESE GUYS BURN LOOT AND MURDER OH BOY I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IF THEY DONT SUPPORT HONKING HOW COULD THEY SUPPORT BURN LOOT MURDER RIOTS THIS TIME

Good time to have a little compare and contrast between the right wing and left wing protests. Let's see who the "peaceful protesters" are.

Why do you think the police were called there in the first place?
There is NEVER a dindu nigger

The police didn’t even have time to see what race he was before killing him, that’s why it’s wrong, this could have easily happened to a white person

garbage day

>HOW COULD THEY SUPPORT BURN LOOT MURDER RIOTS THIS TIME

Tribal wars are always confusing.

Time to pay crackas, we coming to the burbs

Attached: 80a2ea8a-92d6-4429-a6b0-04a6f44a8ba1 (2).png (1000x900, 249.57K)

As a reminder, Ed Buck and Adam Schiff killed gay black prostitutes by injecting them with unknown substances while they were unconscious.

Obama\Biden, Harris and Holder\DoJ covered up the murders, and the media and tech companies will not let you talk about Ed Buck.

Antifa\BLM have proved that Black Lives Don't Matter at all, unless their deaths can be exploited for the wealthy politicians and business as well as blackrock\vanguard to purchase property after the destruction.

BLM\Antifa have murdered people for George Floyd, but when it comes to Ed Bucks killing of gay black men, BLM\Antifa are nothing but slaves to the "establishment"

No Justice for Ed Bucks and Adam Schiffs countless "black" victims.

BLM will always be a ((((meme))) that raises money and votes for the political party of the slaveowners. BLM has enslaved black people for their masters benefits.

A black man cannot be anything more than the color of his skin.

According to the ACLU, Google, Youtube and the Progressives, Black People will never be seen as human beings, just memes that must be worshipped and kept poor, stupid, and on the government dole, and when the DNC\progressives need votes, they tell the black people to attack white people, while the black slaves receive no actual compensation.

----
Alejandro Mayorkas Tells Illegal Immigrants To “Ignore” US Laws And “Lie” To The State Department

How many medics with rifles are there?

Attached: 827445AE-6C9B-4870-9E97-AD65815574D6.png (584x860, 814.36K)

I'm totally ready to defend myself.

Death to the black race.

genuine wrongdoing from police = more chance for mass violence. odds would be better if this happened a few months later though

Attached: 533435454.jpg (851x816, 137.94K)

Do black people really go to sleep with their gun at hand 24/7? Is it that bad in nig town?

When the "victim" is innocent, nothing happens.

The regime knows it’s fucked. Nobody buys their COVID narrative anymore. Cancellation attempts don’t work anymore. Dems are set for the most epic wipeout in a midterm election in history. WWIII will result in the defeat of globohomo. They know all this, so they’re releasing the golems in one last desperate act to burn down the place on their way out.

i feel it boys
"right wing" false flag incoming
prepare youre asses for niggers tongues

Notice how organized and realized it is? Almost like the people in power want everyone to notice? Just the preamble to the election cycle

why did biden let this happen?

I hope they loot, burn, and pillage Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal.

55 minutes til the sun goes down fully.

LET THE LOOTING AND RIOTING... COMMENCE!!!

Attached: 1643015539939.png (465x625, 129.54K)