Peak oil

Inventory is collapsing. Us diesel production is also collapsing last few months. Down a few percent. You will die soon.

Attached: 672205BE-CC50-47BD-8A7D-6C7FDFE39CB1.jpg (631x385, 63.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210714083822/https://peakoil.com/forums/the-world-outside-america-has-been-in-peak-oil-since-2005-t78054.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And?

>you will die soon
Good. Fuck you.

spammer, do not bump

Attached: SPOOMER2.png (1076x648, 217.82K)

Finally, hurry up and run out before the country gets even more fagged up

You said I'll die in six months three months ago.

Excellent work jidf

Peak oil is not to far away. Any time now or 10-20 years. When it happens the shit is going to hit the fan worldwide. Less developed countries are going to go crazy when the price of everything doubles or triples in a short time. I can see wars and all kinds of crazy shit happening.

2 more weeks

i'm dumb but it looks like that chart is goin up not down

Peak oil happened 4 years ago. No we're just waiting for the fall in living standards to become visible enough that it becomes a media issue.

I thought peak oil was in 2015?

web.archive.org/web/20210714083822/https://peakoil.com/forums/the-world-outside-america-has-been-in-peak-oil-since-2005-t78054.html

Yeah this is what I thought? This already happened, it's just no one knows about it because they don't read industry news

You can see prices going up, specific goods being in short supply, there's just not a visible result in the 1st world yet because there's a period where people becoming less fat makes them healthier. Calories need to fall until they actually become a problem. It will be soon.

I have observed these things user. When I was a kid I didn't live in the US and every year I would go back to visit things have become more and more expensive. The last time I was there things cost more than here in the US. Peak oil hit the third world ages ago. We are only now starting to feel the effects here in the first world. Being a poorfag I have noted the steady increase in food and goods prices for the last four years. To the point that I am now low key hoarding random things just in case.

Here's the time of different inventories hitting zero:
Fujairah/opec: as soon as April
America: about a year at most
OECD: probably similar to america.
When Saudi begins to cut it will happen much faster. Aramco recently raised crude prices and if it starts cutting now and the rate it was production could fall 15% in a year and exports 50%, destabilizing every country in the world.

petroleum engineer here

we have plenty of oil

Why doesn’t America drill in Alaska more? They’re shutting everything down when they should be ramping it up

Because it's feeble

Well done jidf
If I need petroleum engineering service I ask jidf

Chart is fairly stable peaks in August 20 and may 21. The November 21 level is identical to November 20 level and slowly looks to be rising again...
What is the problem?
The chart I don't understand or its meaningless, but I'd say we're running out of oil based on what most experts suggest around 2030.
Although it could all be a globalist meme to usher in scarcity.

If this chart is the only data we can go on I'm lost cause it looks fairly stable.

Still doesn’t make sense, you think they’d be scraping together whatever they can get their hands on to delay the inevitable for as long as possible

It's pretty obvious inventory is collapsing everywhere, plus only diesel production is falling, everything else is fine which points to the tar problem.
Russia alone has already failed to increase production, if it continues declining 1% a month it will wipe out any Saudi gains, that alone is enough to push America in starvation conditions in a few months.

But Jews are dumb, jidf, they don't see.