What can be done to stop Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum from founding a global corporate dictatorship?

What can be done to stop Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum from founding a global corporate dictatorship?

Attached: Klaus .jpg (452x678, 18.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/partners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill him

Nukes.

Worship him

Attached: 1642233256073.png (491x491, 284.66K)

Minecraft deletion of

1. Him
2. Most of the Davos crew
3. Almost every member of the Jesuit order which are the glowniggers of the globalist elite (its made to appear to be the jews as if they have a hive mind but other than the Rothschilds few jews are all that important)

Complete decentralization where there is no reliance at all on the companies that support the World Economic Forum. It would be difficult but that would be the price of liberty in this day and age
weforum.org/partners/

Nothing, it will fail by itself since huge managements can't work due to the complexity that they currently offset by fiat money that also has it's edges sharpened for their and everybody's end

We have to send letters to our representatives, it's the only way.

Attached: screenshoteasy (91).png (820x622, 657.15K)

One criminal charge.
Then confiscate his wealth and the assets of any corporation.
Hopefully catching the rest in a domino effect

>What can be done to stop Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum

Ze complete collapse of civilized society.

Attached: 1643840612126m.jpg (810x1024, 162.94K)

This. Inevitably, whether among men or governments, violence is the ultimate and most decisive form of control. If this man faced the serious consequence of death for fucking with people's lives, he wouldn't.

expose him as a prolific paedophile

Look how miserable that guy looks. Someone needs to take away everything he owns so that he will be happy! :D

Maybe if we just vote a little harder it will get better?

Kill them

MIDGE BOOBA!!!

Such a naive goy.

I will stop him. He is my problem. Please do not interfere.

Underrated

He's a terrorist by definition

Nothing. Evil destroys itself. A year ago 99.99% of the world didnt know who he is. now 98.99% still dont know who he is, but 1% do, and 99.99% of that 1% fucking hate him and want him dead. He is living the rest of his life in fear of being murdered. He will die soon, by god's hand, or man's. The rest of the WEF will follow suit. All of them are already dead. All of them will burn in hell for all eternity.

I hate this midget so much. If you are reading this Warwick, I'm coming