Anyone have classified docs/tips to share?

Any tips for finding them are helpful!
Google dorking, communities, or other methods, where to look, etc

Attached: cLaSsIfIeD.jpg (1457x1411, 201.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TSR-b9yuTbM
youtu.be/kkr4toH7XAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll bump because I would like to know, too

Attached: 1643922437006.jpg (680x292, 24.16K)

They really pay you glowniggers way too much for this low quality bait.

dunno maybe i'll post some nasa docs if this page gets to 100 posts

gotta bust out the ole sharpie first

so this is where my federal taxes go, huh?
you alphabet fags are absolutely pathetic, ffs

Test. Sargent, I'm ready for my shift today. Thanks for letting me work from home

How do you delete here?! Can you call me?

help. Don't tell the Lieutenant I screwed up.

>Sargent
Learn how to spell first.

>people keep getting our documents somehow sir
>we don't know how it's happening
>let's ask Any Forums
These people are paid money for this "work"

Nah spelling error checks out unfortunately
Absolutely masonic.
Master builder.

Figured worth a fucking shot, not glowing, just curious. I know of raidforums, dabbled TOR but don't know where to look, for just about anything on there.... Maybe derail into OSINT / TOR beginner guide? Just give me tips anons, am software dev with too much time on my hands, laziness beyond comprehension where I need a bootstrap/kickstart community to get me going

If you find a digitally censored document sometimes they are stupid and black out the text but you can still copy and paste it. Always give copy and paste a try.

I got so horny in my murrsuit posting on Any Forums that I forgot to post a link!
cryptome dot org
It's like WikiLeaks but run by some architect guy. What a daddy huh?

I guess full disclosure, I was a grunt in military and work for a company founded by the CIA originally. Just want to know where to start goyims

FCUKING GLOWNIGGERS GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1628372586864.jpg (1051x595, 382.54K)

I have a classified tip.

If you weren't recruited into an intelligence agency at a furry or brony convention...
ngmi

neat, see this is something I could make into a simple website with viewable instead of downloadable. Do you know if they have list of docs that were requested removed by gov?

Why the furry refs? Do those fucks actually recruit at those? rofl
Also, I applied at the co.... But think I was purely recruited because of veteran status.. I also get hit up by every big N due to veteran status at least once a week by at least one of them for an interview. aka im a white man diversity hire which is fucking hilarious

I don't know and I hardly use cryptome but I recall they would post stuff very similar to WikiLeaks but without any activist or anti war agenda as far as I can tell.
How would they have a list of things they had to remove due to (I presume) a national security letter? The best they could do themselves would be a warrant canary type of setup. Maybe you can find out via the way back machine, I don't follow them nearly enough to know of people auditing them for retractions.
The creator is probably available on Twitter and way easier to interview than Assange, even before Belmarsh.
Btw Snowden never left CIA imo and he runs the freedom of the press foundation which he was given by JP BARLOW as JP was in the hospital expecting to die, I forget exactly what killed him but it was complications after sepsis iirc and a series of medical malpractice and bad luck over a year or two

A child like attempt. Not even worth a smile.

Also it was one of those "omfg Illuminati confirmed" moments for the Q user thing because they mentioned JP Barlow and Snowden and then JP Barlow died 3 days later. Well he was in the hospital already and taking visitors expecting to pass, so it wasn't any prediction of death, which is what the Q lemmings seemed to be impressed by.
It was the mere fact that after "DAK" when WikiLeaks was wiped out Assange got his internet cut off at the embassy was because of the email leaks in 2016 as well as so CIA could take over WikiLeaks, released stuff to piss off Ecuador literally meddling in their election, and thus getting Assange 's asylum revoked and him kicked out by Ecuador
He should have gotten on the submarine to Russia
Assange actually deserves mercy, unlike Snowden

Oh, thats interesting, for some reason I consider snowden a traitor, just by the way in which he went about things. But love the irony of him in russia and Putin supporting "Freedom of speech / freedom from oppression by a government"
I guess I have an archaic look at snowden. The irony of it is, if he went and started his own contracting company with that classified information and kept it internal, he would be a patriot and not a pariah

You might just want to study up on classification and how to spot a genuine or fake document because that is mostly what you will get. Tip: acquired by the FOIA is a good search along with numbers validating it.

Assange actually was basically a glowie in that he had worked with the Aussie federal police on child exploitation in the 90s, had connections to a hacker in (east I think) Germany who got dismembered at a pivotal time I think as the wall fell or something important, the whole NASA WANK thing, here watch the first 10 minutes here to get an idea of what Julian was up to before his own personal truth jihad
Oh and he grew up in a cult that gave it's kids acid, the family of Melbourne.
youtu.be/TSR-b9yuTbM

Imagine not knowing that every fuck is up flowed through sops and sgt doesnt actually have your six

The faggot American number two of WikiLeaks said he could not come back to America because of his correspondence with Snowden...
He's mentally ill and/or glows, literally grew up in the church of Satan, and was a spokesman for WikiLeaks before encouraging Snowden to leak
He was the outreach guy for Tor (CIA) before getting metoo'd
Look at his eyes, do you trust someone who looks like that?
youtu.be/kkr4toH7XAY