What a fucking faggot... should've known that a midget can't have an honor

Imagine being a such a faggot that you apologize for not what you've said but for an out of context collage someone made of you.. what a fucking "tail between the legs" coward. he betrayed everything he stood for. he literally spat on everything he said before "never apologize to the mob" yeah right.. what a fucking coward..

Attached: 1111.png (954x708, 235.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuipORqvLm0&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit about Rogan, we don't need so many threads about this.

they want a world of total and complete compliance. That is the only thing they live for, their only purpose. If they see anything or anyone who is not living according to their standards, they send their entire complex to destroy that person.

He has more viewers than all of US news networks combined, please don't act dumb and try to label this as unimportant.. This was a battle for honesty and decency and traitor rogan handed the trannies a victory on the platter like it was nothing.

Joe, you're not supposed to apologize to libtards.

But have you seen the Joe Rogan Nigger Compilation? My bros it is hysterical. Better than his standup by far.

Uncle Joey on Joe Rogan: youtube.com/watch?v=YuipORqvLm0&t=1s

he made 100 millions from that spotify deal. made almost as much from his podcast before that - he obviously had the "fuck you" money. why apologize? and for an out of context video? it's beyond retarded...

He has a family. You don't. A genetic dead end like you cannot understand.

>Those eyes
Horse dewoemer must be working

He's the number one enemy of mainstream jewish news.

He represents a cause worth fighting for.

Fucking retard. NEVER apologize to these people.

You lost. How do I know? Accuse of muh Racism. The last resort of a beaten Leftist.

yeah its ogre for him alright
so who is the next controlled stooge for us them to shove down our throats as /ourguy/?
this other fat faggot?

Attached: ElXoAgpXUAIpdyp.jpg (1400x1050, 233.52K)

an apology just flew over my house bros stay safe out there

read the post above yours toothpaste-head.

God I love him so much. You literally can't stop him no matter how much you try. You just make him stronger. He said nigger a billion times and he is gonna get away with it. Libtards and vaxxies absolutely BTFO.

JEW SHILLS TRYING TO TURN US AGAINST JOE TELL THEM NO WAY KIKE WE LOVE BLACK PEOPLE HERE MAGA
WWG1WGA

when was the last time you had the entire machine up your ass about saying nigger?
oh never
got it

remove plank from your eye first

He learned nothing from JP and hundreds of other guests who told him that... and for what? for a montage some autistic tranny made that wasn't even a "real thing".. disgusting.

Shouting racism is a leftist’s first resort dummy

why would i care? im not paid to have the mob like me
i have no twitter account to cancel
lmao
fuckin nigger

He's just more kosher bullshit.

Attached: krm59fq3zjv51.jpg (1280x720, 137.14K)

Brutal, this seems a bit too convenient in the timing, just as Joe is riding high seemingly against the establishment he takes the faggiest knee in history over some out of context vid and apologizes while supporting high priest political correctness? Rogan always seemed compromised and controlled but now its 100% confirmed. You think 100 million doesn't come with chains attached?

To be fair there is a 0.0000001% chance they might listen to one of his broadcasts now he has bent the knee.

THIS JOE IS BASED HE HAS HIS WIFES BLACK DAUGHTER TO THINK ABOUT! SO EASY TO SAY DONT BE A KEK WHEN YOu DONT HAVE ANOTHER MANS CHILDS FUTURE TO THINK ABOUT!

He shouldn't have even aknowledged that

meanwhile all blacks call White people crackas, peckeroods, honkies etc.

the Mayor of NYC who was a police captain told a bunch of his black brothers that "i kicked cracka asses every day"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 08-20-37 Video Surfaces — NYC Mayor Eric Adams called white NYPD officers racial slur….png (1022x762, 681.61K)

bitch please.

Attached: 1614862259800.jpg (258x196, 9.79K)

YEAH WTF I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SHEEEEIIIITTTTTT
nigger.

ywnbaw

Attached: 1644087377300.jpg (1932x2176, 840.23K)

>need kikes to get big
>they allow you to say things whilst on the leash
>they use the choke chain once their $$$'s are at risk
it is always about money

He's a lifelong Mossad actor and degenerate, why would you expect bravery from him?

kek, I wonder what Eddie Bravo is thinking

People ought to be more concerned with having their rights taken away than concerned about some guy saying the word nigger years ago.

I'm glad Spotify stake holders are losing money.

He doesn't have freedom of speech on his platforms, there are all kinds of things he doesn't talk about.

Fuck leftists

Please, for the love of jesus dont show tits, just gtfo.
Ewwwwww

I used to listen to ben shapiro in my early red pill days. I can't be a nazi because I listened to a jew for a while? KYS

Wow, you fell for his tricks congratulations.