Peak clown world is here

Attached: benandjerryslol.jpg (421x331, 30.04K)

What's wrong with that statement?

cold war already proved that wrong.

they're right though.

So glad ice cream companies have political opinions now!

nothing. i hope OP gets drafted and killed by someone named Ivan.

Nothing except it's being said by dairyniggerkikes who think their opinions matter

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Attached: boog_wendigo.jpg (838x1024, 141.03K)

TWO SCOOPS!!!

wtf. I don't even know what's going on anymore. Next thing you know Bill Gates will be speaking out against homosexuality or some shit. The lines are so blurred at this point I don't know who's who. John Hopkins who started the plandemic at event 201 just denounced all the lockdown measures as ineffective. All the mainstream is changing narrative. What is going on?

Who knows more about cold war than ice cream guys amirite

>Ben and Jewwy

>If we let our enemy destroy us, we will have prevented war

That it’s made in the name of big business

Ben and Jerry's are unironically 3rd positionists, just with added anti-white hatred.

Oy vey. Why are we failing at convincing the goys to go to another war they have no business being on again?

Attached: 1641013527438.jpg (655x586, 68.67K)

people have always had opinions and celebrities and corporate types have always absolutely despised working men
we just didnt have twitter and werent subjected to their blibber blabber all the time
and they arent used to the idea that nobody gives a fuck

those fucking idiots know nothing of me.
sincerely,
war

Biden will do anything for ice cream. Happening cancelled unless the underage sex-slave cartel weighs in otherwise

this. The fact they felt the people behind this account thought that anyone on this planet would give a shit about their opinion about this topic is what make this insane.

Si vis pacem para bellum.
fuck i was late by minutes

an ice cream company thinking it should be involved at all with foreign policy
whether they're right or not, just shut the fuck up and know your place

The kikes don’t always agree on the proper course of action. Some kikes want to play it safe and believe they need wait a bit longer before throwing the global order into chaos, they argue that israel isn’t ready to stand on its own and that the automated economy isn’t far enough along to replace goyim labor. Others want to unleash war and goyim genocide as quickly as possible

it's okay brudda at least you have some sense about you

Hypernormalization or non-linear propaganda warfare. It is used to confuse people with regards to the true agendas of political groups and entities. It employs surrealism, confusion and illusion or blur the boundaries of fact and conspiracy fiction.

>wanting to fight in a war so jews can make more money

>If you kill your enemies, they win

It's a treasonous capitulation to Putin and his thugs. If the diaspora doesn't want a part of this war, they can go hide in Israel. All true Americans are united in bringing an end to the Putin regime.

The way Biden is going, he is probably going to the troops he is sending to Europe over to Putin as some form of appeasement.

Attached: bideniran.jpg (873x961, 676.79K)

The ice cream homosexuals are right tho. Bit of an anomaly event here

It's an oversimplification. If you give up on your interests and die you can avoid every war. It's not necessarily a good idea.

Is everyone here a fucking larper?

>All true Americans
>European flag
kill yourself right this instant

Attached: homerun.jpg (640x686, 114.43K)

Ben and Jerry's voted for this.

> But hey no mean tweets!!

Both convincing theories, and very probable. Memory appears essential here to know who's who.

>eheh look at these fucking retards asking for de-escalation instead of more warmongering
Dumb MAGAt

nice try moishe.

Pretty sure no one cares what ice-cream kikes thin, even leftist nigger lovers

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-113412_Chrome.jpg (720x1241, 529.42K)

>you cannot
Says who. Oh yes, ice cream manufacturers or a fake account feigning to be ice cream manufacturers.
It is all a hoax anyway.

Attached: 568A7646-9FBF-4D84-A2C6-A1E82473B8FD.jpg (1125x1811, 1.42M)

>be gubmehnt
>listen to kike sugar-poison peddlers

Attached: 1643200132153.jpg (973x538, 98.77K)

>only fans

hehe xd

>Si vis pacem para bellum.
>Thinking a speech in Latin must be smart and true.
It's not. Its fucking stupid.
A War to end all Wars....remember. Wonder (((who))) ist profiting of all these "para bellum".

Life is the art of struggle and warfare. There is no hope for cowards.

Attached: JAPANESE DEATH POEM.jpg (543x397, 22.81K)

Can't wait for Putin to btfo of you. I'd rather have Putin, even if he is a jew, than some tranny American homosexual jew any day as my ruler.

wtf I thought they were woke? I'm never buying B&J again, they may as well release a Kremlin Krumble flavor, those fucking Putin stooges

Attached: pecan-resist2-1540924120.jpg (1024x512, 82.37K)

Broken kike clocks are right twice a day. I refuse to buy their overpriced and overrated ice-cream. Nothing to write home about and for the same price I can get a whole gallon of Blue Bell. Blue Bell is for closers

Yes. That's the only downside to anonymity.

Of course they're shilling for a COLD war, they're an ice cream company! A hot war would just melt their product and they'd go broke.

Attached: 1644098605679.png (436x455, 195.44K)

I hope Ben and Jerry choke to death on a million black dicks

I actually agree with the ice communists here, by the way look into the founders of Ben and Jerry's, at least one of them is a kike (but of course).
Anyway, we shouldn't root for a war with Russia, WW3 would be a great way for the globalists to kill off 99% of the world's population while the little faggots sip champagne in their doomsday bunkers. No Russian ever bothered me, and who cares about 'muh ukraine' anway desu

Attached: 1628989802704.gif (464x492, 1.65M)

who /haagen-dazs/ here

>MAGAt
Back to r*ddit, Jan

A broken cow can be milked at least once a day.

si vis pacem, para bellum

Fascism is stupid. Everything is not survival of the fittest and raw power. The goal of life is harmony with God, truth, and beauty. Mussolini rejected heaven because he said there can be no endless harmony. An ideology focused purely on struggle will become meaningless because it is struggling towards nothing.

>And now a publicly presented foreign policy strategy suggestion by some fucking ice cream company, broadcast to it's obese customers on a gayass social media app.

Attached: Untitled.png (498x337, 108.57K)

No. I get called it all the time but I was in the Israeli Foreign Legion (US military) as an infantryman and then went back as a volunteer to fight ISIS with the Kurdish Peshmerga and Dwekh Nawsha in northern Iraq (fuck Syrian and Turkish Kurds aka YPG/YPJ/PKK). But I don't really care because I'm not going to dox myself to prove it, maybe one day I'll dig out my passport and residency card (was there for more than 60 days and didn't want to keep buying 60 day tourist visas, first one was free). I love lurking on /gpg/ and /sg/ threads, not so much LARPing as they are Wikipedia and tw*tter PhDs

>they're right though.
They are idiots who helped unelect the only president to never start any wars, and to get Brandon elected in the first place. They took a shit in their bed and now they're crying about it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 16-08-32 Ben Jerry’s are as 'woke' as they are hypocrites.png (566x407, 196.63K)

Oh and Asad and Erdogan should gas all NON Iraqi/Iranian Kurds, they're pretty cool and based, Turkish and Syrian Kurds should be genocided