WHAT THE FUCK
>be a vaxxie
>develop heart palpitations that keep me up at night
>quit smoking, drinking alcohol and coffee
>start working out more, doing wim hof breathing
>only slightly better
>avoid booster because I'm starting to put 2+2 together
>catch covid
>suddenly heart palpitations go away, can hold my breath longer WHILE I AM SICK WITH COVID

You have got to be fucking kidding me. The spike protein in the vax was giving me heart palpitations, and now that I have the real antibodies I was able to fix my heart. Fuck big pharma. Fuck the deep state who made this virus.

Attached: shutterstock_458014855.jpg (1000x667, 321.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kE9UUX7NV5Q?t=1911
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: download.jpg (1024x768, 472.89K)

this. my shoulder and upper finally stopped hurting. not even larping. got the coof 3 weeks ago, finally over it.. still a little snotty.

You sound like the type to accept Heroine if offered in school.

Some of us said No to the needle, even if a priest or politician offered it.

Some of us stopped trusting priests and system men a looooong time ago.

Eventually, when they tell you long enough "the world is fine...it's YOU that's the problem", you realize it was the opposite - it was the world that was a problem, and you were perfect the entire time~

Sounds like you need your booster shot, OP.
Then pat yourself on the back again for being such a compassionate, intelligent NPC.

>WHAT THE FUCK
> picrel

Attached: 1641157192045.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

niiggaballls

I hate my mom but she ain't dying on my watch

Attached: foqjbbw1a3j41.jpg (640x811, 100.3K)

>heroine
kek
do we tell him?

Attached: 1630071504033s.jpg (250x248, 8.93K)

If you're a /pol poster, why did you take the jab you fucking moron?

Attached: C8yvA_oUwAAAsf_.jpg (450x304, 34.64K)

Attached: 1643588808890.jpg (640x432, 51.66K)

wha the fuck/??

because y'all are retards

There was an article a while back that said something similar to what you are experiencing.
That Omicron basically did something to the spike proteins.

>catch covid
>suddenly heart palpitations go away, can hold my breath longer WHILE I AM SICK WITH COVID
according to this I think you're making autoimmune antibodies when in contact with spike protein. it'll probably get worse when you stop having covid

Attached: dfgcvghumoptg.png (2262x2337, 1.53M)

Good frend

Attached: 1642763479849.jpg (680x783, 106.1K)

and fuck you for being so fucking ignorant not questioning shit :)

that makes zero sense

You idiot you didn't get covid, your onset of aids from the vaccine just had its first flare up. Everyone who got faxed 'got covid' within like weeks. I'm pureblood haven't been sick since 2019
You get what you fucking deserve traitor

Says the guy who has AIDS.

lmao whatever you need to think retard.

Heroin in school? You are fucking insane. Heroin is like the last drug you ever try, you dont get offered heroin just going down the road.

he might suck at explaining it but there is something to it. I was one of the first 40k people to get it because I work in the US, in healthcare. I haven't been sick the entire pandemic until a few weeks ago. 2 weeks of fever, but for some reason my shoulder joint has stopped hurting finally... which got bad after the shot. It was always there, just not nearly that bad. I did a lot of weight lifting in my 20's.

See this is how I know y'all are retarded

There was a point where you STARTED to put 2 and 2 together, right?

Do it again.

and no I didn't boost.
I got it before the maybe-info came out.

Cope harder mudblood. Imagine entrusting your life to the pharma jew merchant

Attached: bourla2.jpg (1280x854, 113.5K)

How come everyone else I know who has gotten boosted ain't coming down with anything then?

no refunds lmao
you know what we both will have in common in x amount of arbitrarily decided time?
we'll both be legally unvaccinated

it doesn't make any sense but they found autoimmune antibodies with bloodwork in vaxxed people and people who had covid and vaxx youtu.be/kE9UUX7NV5Q?t=1911

Attached: humofghf.png (683x802, 514.84K)